youtube video link not downloaded

Naveed 04/02/2009 07:52 am
hi,

i am using offline explorer to download multiple learning website , currently i am downloading http://www.learnamericanenglishonline.com/ website , but unfortunatley youtube links in this website not downloading even not show after downloading the project,
please tell the setting How can i download youtube links when download a website.

also tell what is a difference between offline explorer and offline browser.

note: currently i m testing differnet softwares like webcopier , website downloader and yours offline explorers.
I will purchase the sofwares which fulfills my requirement.

Regards,

Naveed Hasan
Oleg Chernavin 04/02/2009 08:10 am
I think I can do this easily. The only problem would be that Videos will not play off the page offline. The standard YouTube Flash video player will not do this. You will be able to use the Project Map to find the video and play it. If this approach works for you, I will do it.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Naveed 04/03/2009 12:37 am

Maybe I misunderstood your reply, but also from the Project Map .flv files do not load.
I try to access the files from the Map by clicking ''view with (IE)''; is there any other way to access them?
regards,
Naveed
Oleg Chernavin 04/03/2009 06:11 am
Try to right-click the file or folder which contains it with the Ctrl key pressed - this should invoke the standard Windows Explorer context menu.

Oleg.