Text size messed up

Jeff B 02/21/2009 04:49 pm
I downloaded http://library.digiguide.com/lib/programmenextshowing/Police%2C+Camera%2C+Action!-12578 and it worked well, but viewing it in Firefox left it messed up somehow - the text size did not look right compared to the original.
Oleg Chernavin 02/22/2009 08:20 am
Perhaps, some of the style sheet files were not loaded. I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 02/24/2009 07:23 am
Strange. I browsed in the internal browser of Offline Explorer and both offline and online versions were identical (in two tabs). The only difference is that Offline Explorer blocks 3 Google ads blocks on the offline page and they are not shown.

Oleg.
Jeff 02/24/2009 01:44 pm
> > Strange. I browsed in the internal browser of Offline Explorer and both offline and online versions were identical (in two tabs). The only difference is that Offline Explorer blocks 3 Google ads blocks on the offline page and they are not shown.
> >
> > Oleg.
>
> Forgot to mention I was using the Portable version.

Here''s a link to the image:
http://www.imagecross.com/03/image-hosting-view-08.php?id=8691pca-fonterror.jpg
Oleg Chernavin 02/25/2009 05:40 am
Strange. I still get the correct size. I browsed it inside Portable Offline Browser, in FireFox 3.0.4, directly from disk and in all 3 cases text size was correct. Don''t even know what to suggest next. What if you would browse inside Portable Offline Browser? Will text size be correct or not?

Oleg.
Jeff B 02/25/2009 12:55 pm
> Strange. I still get the correct size. I browsed it inside Portable Offline Browser, in FireFox 3.0.4, directly from disk and in all 3 cases text size was correct. Don''''t even know what to suggest next. What if you would browse inside Portable Offline Browser? Will text size be correct or not?
>
> Oleg.

I use Firefox 3.06 and Opera 9.63 and get the error still. Text size is correct inside the internal browser, but not outside it.
Oleg Chernavin 02/26/2009 05:56 am
I see. I really don''t know why this happens. I will try to work on it more, but not sure about positive result.

Oleg.