Download missing files, Over & Over

Andros 01/27/2009 03:40 am
Hi there,
With my site project, There were always missed files, Over & over i used Download missing files, by this action it add 1000-2500 files but still there were missed files....
What should i do? So, the hole website download at once.
Thanks again
Oleg Chernavin 01/27/2009 06:49 am
What is the site you are downloading and can you give me some examples of such missing files? You may look for them in the Queue tab. Are these addresses the same ones?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 01/27/2009 09:40 am
Can you tell me how to get some of the missing links on this site? I will see how links are done and if it is possible to get them. Perhaps, some Project settings might be changed to allow downloading them.

Oleg.
Andros 01/27/2009 10:09 am
No such tricky way, just press: download missing files & continue to using it over & over again...
Oleg Chernavin 01/27/2009 02:05 pm
I think, I know what problem is. The site contains too many files in the same folder - http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/Fatwa/. Windows has a limit on that. Please remove this folder from your disk, use Advanced tab - Files button and check the "Protect directories from overloading" box. Click the OK button and start the download again.

Oleg.
Andros 01/27/2009 02:48 pm
Thanks, but i do that at first time...because i know the website is big
Right know i have got (%&Ovr122)....So, could you plz figure out anything else?
Oleg Chernavin 01/29/2009 09:43 am
Yes, Ovr directories contain no more than 1000 downloaded files. I tried, but cannot reproduce this problem. Would it be possible to use TeamViewer software to connect your screen and see how exactly it happens?

We may communicate via some instant messaging tool, like ICQ, Skype, etc. Or write me to support@metaproducts.com.

Oleg.