AY 01/17/2009 11:52 pm
I really am looking for an application that can download php files and swfs. I downloaded the trial version of Enterprise Edition because it stated that it can pull more than other offline browsers.

I have tried many times to download now the php from a site but am unable to get anything. For that matter, I can''t even download jpg files. During the download process, OE see''s the php files, says that it is downloading say 11 files but in the end only downloads a single swf file. So far I am unimpressed and have had better luck with others (at least they were able to get the images)

It even says that the download is complete but NO FILES. I have tried to adjust the settings, but no matter what, they just don''t download.
Oleg Chernavin 01/18/2009 02:51 am
I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
AY 01/18/2009 12:52 pm
> I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

After a bit of digging, I discovered why they did not download (at least I think I did). Something about robots? Any idea what that is all about?
Oleg Chernavin 01/19/2009 06:55 am
Can you tell me the site you are downloading? I will see what can be wrong.

Oleg.