Can''t grab Password-Protected Site

Yoshumistu 12/19/2008 08:59 pm
Hi,

I am trying to grab my WebCT account, but I doesn''t work. Here is the site: http://www.cours2.polymtl.ca/webct/ticket/ticketLogin?action=print_login&request_uri=/webct/homearea/homearea%3F

Here is the things I tried:
Login with internet exproler, then "right-click" on a link I want to download and select "+Offline Explorer: download..."
Browsing to the site with Offline Explorer, filling the USER and PASSWORD part, than Hold CTRL+ALT and click on "Connect" at the same time, ... (as told on the "Tutorial/How to Download Password-Protected Websites)

I tought WebCT could be too strong to let the Offline Explorer in, so I tried to download my hotmail account with the same procedure, It doesn''t work either. My feelings tell me that I should be able to download things I can display (with a proper tool like yours ;)
So I think I am doing something wrong.

Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 12/20/2008 05:09 am
OK. Can you tell me, does Offline Explorer create a new Project with your username/password in the URLs field - after you click Logon button with Ctrl+Alt keys pressed?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
OK. Can you tell me, does Offline Explorer create a new Project with your username/password in the URLs field - after you click Logon button with Ctrl+Alt keys pressed?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff