Cannot download .rar or .zip on this forum

Oleg Chernavin 10/16/2008 11:39 am
Sorry, this forum requires access. Can you please send it to support@metaproducts.com ?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Kuro61 10/16/2008 07:25 pm
> Sorry, this forum requires access. Can you please send it to support@metaproducts.com ?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Woops, sorry, sending you my account name and pass.
Oleg Chernavin 10/17/2008 07:33 am
It should do the conversion. Usually the server supplies the real filename and Offline Explorer uses it to save the file. It will also create a tiny file with the name from the URL. This file only contains a redirection link to this file.

Anyway, did you send me the access to this site? I haven''t received it yet. If the E-mail was lost somehow, I can send E-mail to the address you left in this forum (if it is a valid one).

Oleg.
Kuro61 10/23/2008 03:03 pm
> It should do the conversion. Usually the server supplies the real filename and Offline Explorer uses it to save the file. It will also create a tiny file with the name from the URL. This file only contains a redirection link to this file.
>
> Anyway, did you send me the access to this site? I haven''''t received it yet. If the E-mail was lost somehow, I can send E-mail to the address you left in this forum (if it is a valid one).
>
> Oleg.

Hi. Oleg. I got it working. I had to clear out all my registry and the files that OE puts for its use in My Documents. Something must have corrupted. I can get it to work now but I have to enable text filters in order to get just archive files like .zip and .rar. Someone else was talking about this on the forums. If I don''t enable text filters, the files start to download but then abort, with something like Aborted. Images not enabled.
Oleg Chernavin 10/23/2008 03:46 pm
Do you use the latest 5.2 version? If yes and it still aborts the files, please post the Project settings here. Select the Project, use Export - Project Settings - Copy on toolbar and paste to the forum.

Oleg.