How can I download website ASP bulild on ?

Author Message
ALHAZMI 04/15/2008 04:10 am
This website
http://www.sacm.org.au/default.aspx

Using all methods ( wizard or project ), I can't download it !!

Is there any method to download this important website?

Best Regards
Thanks for your cooperation

Oleg Chernavin 04/15/2008 06:57 am
This site downloads correctly. I didn't see any problem with it. What goes wrong when you download it?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
ALHAZMI 04/15/2008 08:08 am
> This site downloads correctly. I didn't see any problem with it. What goes wrong when you download it?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

> This site downloads correctly. I didn't see any problem with it. What goes wrong when you download it?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

1- These are my setting

http://www.up77.com/testup/uploads/images/up77-ddc38d60b6.JPG


2- Download complete after 1 file only !!!
the filed generated called ( Descr.WD3 )

http://www.up77.com/testup/uploads/images/up77-9227aa078d.JPG


3- There are no problem with other sites

http://www.up77.com/testup/uploads/images/up77-6abadcda28.JPG


thank you very much foy your quick response
Oleg Chernavin 04/15/2008 08:15 am
Did you purchase this version of Offline Explorer Enterprise?

Oleg.
ALHAZMI 04/15/2008 08:38 am
> Did you purchase this version of Offline Explorer Enterprise?
>
> Oleg.


The Question is embarrassing ....

No, I didn't
Oleg Chernavin 04/15/2008 08:54 am
Yes, but your screenshots indicate that you have registered it. Perhaps, you were using some cracks, which influence the code and results can be unexpected.

Oleg.
ALHAZMI 04/15/2008 09:35 am
> Yes, but your screenshots indicate that you have registered it. Perhaps, you were using some cracks, which influence the code and results can be unexpected.
>
> Oleg.


Yes, I'm using crack.
Now, I will uninstall this version then try the program without crack

wait for my result and thank you for your kindness
Oleg Chernavin 04/15/2008 10:48 am
Yes, please let me know how it will work.

Oleg.
ALHAZMI 04/15/2008 11:14 am
> Yes, please let me know how it will work.
>
> Oleg.

No benifit, No changes after re-installing


1- this holds setting

http://www.up77.com/testup/uploads/images/up77-1854984dff.JPG

2- this holds same results with same site

http://www.up77.com/testup/uploads/images/up77-b7def6fe19.JPG


ALHAZMI 04/15/2008 11:27 am
I was think this problem is related to website type ( ASP )

BUT,

I didn't find any trouble in downloading this site

http://www.up77.com/testup/uploads/images/up77-bc117a3d1d.JPG


Could you please give me any solution to pass this troubles
this website is very important to me, because I have a scolarship to australi after 5 weeks !!!

Thanks for your cooperation
ALHAZMI 04/15/2008 11:32 am
Also, THis is ASPX website
There is no problem with it !!


http://www.up77.com/testup/uploads/images/up77-ff8c66ed80.JPG
Oleg Chernavin 04/15/2008 11:41 am
One thing to try is to check the NTLM box in the Options dialog - Proxy section. Click OK button and repeat the download. Would this help?

Oleg.
ALHAZMI 04/16/2008 11:04 am
> One thing to try is to check the NTLM box in the Options dialog - Proxy section. Click OK button and repeat the download. Would this help?
>
> Oleg.



Thank you very much

Good solution

the website is downloded very perfect after checking NTLM box
Oleg Chernavin 04/16/2008 11:33 am
OK. Good.

Oleg.