how to edit the suspended file to change download path at middle of download

kkh 04/14/2008 01:49 pm
hi i was downloading a website and suspending it on file daily on default it saves on c:\download due to c partition is getting nearly full i want to transfer all files from c:\download to d:\download i copied the all files from c:\download to d:\download then i edited suspend.wdq with notepad and changed all c:\download to d:\download next i changed on the tools->options->advanced->file locations->download directory from c:\download to d:\download i changed all this and when i tried to resume from the file ooops! the project map is gone! what am i missing do i have to edit suspend.wdqh file too or what?

thanks
kkh
Oleg Chernavin 04/15/2008 06:54 am
You did that correctly. Please do not worry about Map. Continue the download and when it finishes, select this Project, press Ctrl+F5 and then F9. Wait unting Parsing (XX) message disappears from the status bar and press F8 to stop. The Map should be restored.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
kkh 04/16/2008 11:32 am
> You did that correctly. Please do not worry about Map. Continue the download and when it finishes, select this Project, press Ctrl+F5 and then F9. Wait unting Parsing (XX) message disappears from the status bar and press F8 to stop. The Map should be restored.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

thanks sir
Oleg Chernavin 04/16/2008 11:37 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.