switching between two download folders?

kurt 12/05/2007 04:16 am
Dear Oleg and staff,

i clicked the q & a at your forum, but unfortunately I didn't find anything dealing with the question, I have in my mind:

Using a notebook, I like to switch between two OE Enterprise 4.7 folders for downloaded files - the one on the notebook is needed "on the tour", but cannot be big enough to carry and save all downloaded projects. It needs a second folder on an external harddisc to save the downloads.

Saving projects to other "formats" "outside" OE does not always work properly and beeing still able to work with downloaded Projects in OE is often neccessary.

Will there be a "two-or-even-more-directory-convinience-switch" for OE?

That could be very helpful for the "modern-computing-everywhere-Mankind"

How can I solve my problem?

Thank you very much.

kurt

Oleg Chernavin 12/05/2007 06:41 am
It is easy to have several download directories - you can create a new folder in Offline Explorer, select it and click Properties. This will allow you to change its Download Directory setting and all Projects in this folder will use that instead of the Options value.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
kurt 12/07/2007 06:02 am

Very convenient! Thank you!

kurt

> It is easy to have several download directories - you can create a new folder in Offline Explorer, select it and click Properties. This will allow you to change its Download Directory setting and all Projects in this folder will use that instead of the Options value.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 12/07/2007 06:59 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.