starting url moved to new location

fsd 08/09/2007 01:24 am
Hi Oleg!
I am trying to download the password protected website these are the questions First I can not log on through the internal web browser. If by chance i get in than the question bank open into new explorer window not in the internal browser. when I try to copy the link into the internal browser it does not work it goes again log in page. when i tried to download it through wizard putting copied url in the download link it says that starting url moved to new location. than again starting from zero. do you have any idea whats going on? here is the link i want to download http://jasper.kaptest.com/apps/delivery/contentItem.aspx
but its not working i spent too much time can you help me plz
thanks
fsd
Oleg Chernavin 08/09/2007 02:18 am
Can you please tell me the access code for the site, so I could test it? You may write to support@metaproducts.com.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
fsd 08/09/2007 02:34 am
> Can you please tell me the access code for the site, so I could test it? You may write to support@metaproducts.com.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

i sent it plz reply me soon thanks I will really appericiate
thanks
fsd
Oleg Chernavin 08/09/2007 02:45 am
OK. To fasten things with our support or if your E-mail gets lost (E-mails get less and less reliable), I can write you to the E-mail you used in this forum.

Oleg.
fsd 08/09/2007 02:47 am
> OK. To fasten things with our support or if your E-mail gets lost (E-mails get less and less reliable), I can write you to the E-mail you used in this forum.
>
> Oleg.

thats fine here is my email fsdpmc@yahoo.com
fsd 08/09/2007 02:59 am
> > OK. To fasten things with our support or if your E-mail gets lost (E-mails get less and less reliable), I can write you to the E-mail you used in this forum.
> >
> > Oleg.
>
> thats fine here is my email fsdpmc@yahoo.com

did you get my email i am waiting
thanks
fsd
Oleg Chernavin 08/09/2007 03:32 am
I just sent the E-mail.

Oleg.
fsd 08/09/2007 03:57 am
> I just sent the E-mail.
>
> Oleg.
replied back with info. i am waiting for your email.
thnaks
fsd
Oleg Chernavin 08/09/2007 10:55 am
Yes, received it and I will work on it today.

Oleg.
fsd 08/09/2007 07:01 pm
> Yes, received it and I will work on it today.
>
> Oleg.

I replied with details what i wanted to download. Can you check plz
thanks
fsd
fsd 08/10/2007 03:10 am
> > Yes, received it and I will work on it today.
> >
> > Oleg.
>
> I replied with details what i wanted to download. Can you check plz
> thanks
> fsd

I am waiting for your reply?? Will I be able to download the site or not plz let me know
thanks in advance
fsd
Oleg Chernavin 08/10/2007 03:49 am
Yes, I am getting all of your E-mails. I am sorry for being a little slow in my answers because of travelling.

Oleg.
fsd 08/10/2007 06:49 pm
> Yes, I am getting all of your E-mails. I am sorry for being a little slow in my answers because of travelling.
>
> Oleg.

can you try that link which one i sent you?
thanks
fsd
Oleg Chernavin 08/11/2007 02:54 am
Sure. I am getting all of your E-mails that you send me.

Oleg.
fsd 08/22/2007 03:23 pm
> Sure. I am getting all of your E-mails that you send me.
>
> Oleg.

Are you getting my messages?
fsd
Oleg Chernavin 08/23/2007 03:10 am
Yes, I just returned from my travel and started to work.

Oleg.
fsd 08/23/2007 01:37 pm
> Yes, I just returned from my travel and started to work.
>
> Oleg.

Hey Oleg: This is the message comes on when I click on the explanation tab.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s]
System.IO.StringReader..ctor(String s) +2710599
System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml) +44
JasperDeliveryAppV8.Pages.JasperSequenceItem.getActionsDoc() +376
JasperDeliveryAppV8.Pages.JasperSequenceItem.ProcessJasperRequest(HtmlRenderer renderer) +224
JasperDeliveryAppV8.Pages.JasperPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +204

[Exception: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s]
JasperDeliveryAppV8.Pages.JasperPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +592
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +22
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1896

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210
fsd 08/24/2007 01:33 am
> > Yes, I just returned from my travel and started to work.
> >
> > Oleg.
>
>
> Hey Oleg: This is the message comes on when I click on the explanation tab.
>
>
> Server Error in '/' Application.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Value cannot be null.
> Parameter name: s
> Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
>
> Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
> Parameter name: s
>
> Source Error:
>
> An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
>
> Stack Trace:
>
>
> [ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
> Parameter name: s]
> System.IO.StringReader..ctor(String s) +2710599
> System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml) +44
> JasperDeliveryAppV8.Pages.JasperSequenceItem.getActionsDoc() +376
> JasperDeliveryAppV8.Pages.JasperSequenceItem.ProcessJasperRequest(HtmlRenderer renderer) +224
> JasperDeliveryAppV8.Pages.JasperPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +204
>
> [Exception: Value cannot be null.
> Parameter name: s]
> JasperDeliveryAppV8.Pages.JasperPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +592
> System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25
> System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121
> System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +22
> System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1896
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

Hi Oleg Did you work on that. I am running out of time. Please help me. thanks
FSD