Exluding file types through OLE

Tomer 07/19/2007 11:11 am
Hi Oleg,
I'm now trying to exclude specified file extentions from being downloaded using the OLE object.
What I've done is this:
Used the method GetFileFilterExtentions for each filter in the enum (text, images...). Then removed the extentions that I want to exclude (if found). Finally used the SetFileFilterExtentions with the updated extention list and set the selected parameter to 1 with the SetFFParameter method (of the filter that I've scanned).

When the project is created and starts downloading, it's configuration looks current. But when finally looking at the downloaded files, it did not exclude the extentions that I've choose, but has downloaded the files along with all others.

Any suggestions?
Tomer.
Oleg Chernavin 07/20/2007 11:04 am
What if you look at the Project settings via the user interface of Offline Explorer? Does it have these extensions removed/unchecked?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Tomer 07/22/2007 02:20 am
> What if you look at the Project settings via the user interface of Offline Explorer? Does it have these extensions removed/unchecked?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Yes, after I've configured the project from code, I've inspected the project settings from the OE application.
The file extention that I've excluded are not found in the project filter settings at all (removed).
Oleg Chernavin 07/22/2007 02:05 pm
OK. Perhaps it is loaded because of the File Filters - Other section. Let's try this way. Create a new Project manually using the user interface. Then uncheck that extension in the list and get it using OLE Automation. You will see how exactly you have to setup that line.

Oleg.
Tomer 07/23/2007 02:36 am
> OK. Perhaps it is loaded because of the File Filters - Other section. Let's try this way. Create a new Project manually using the user interface. Then uncheck that extension in the list and get it using OLE Automation. You will see how exactly you have to setup that line.
>
> Oleg.

I'll try it and let you know. Thanks.