Java Questions could not download

fsdpmc 07/11/2007 03:55 pm
Hi I tried to download the questions opens in java but its not working there is not link there to download . If I tried to start download from the begining its not downloading the whole thing. yes It download only the pages which are not in jave I mean does not open in java.
Is there any way around that i can down load the questions opens in Java.
thanks
FSD
Oleg Chernavin 07/12/2007 02:36 am
I am not sure? Can you tell me the URL of the page with them?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
fsdpmc 07/14/2007 09:38 pm
> I am not sure? Can you tell me the URL of the page with them?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
When I open they do not open in browser they open in Java. When you click on the link where it say for the questions it asks for the user name and password than after that the stay as usual but open questions in java there is no url. I download the the url which was in the browser but when you go off line the user name window comes up but after puting user name it say its not connected to inter net.
Is there any solution for the problem.
here is the link http://www.usmleworld.com/QbankClient/QBankClient3.jnlp

can you help thanks
Oleg Chernavin 07/16/2007 01:50 pm
Can you try to logon that page online using the internal browser and then see if the download goes well?

Oleg.
John 07/17/2007 08:05 pm
> Can you try to logon that page online using the internal browser and then see if the download goes well?
>
> Oleg.

Yes I tried to open in the internal browser but when the questions open they open in java and there is no address bar. By putting the same link with log in does not work. It needs compeuter online to verify the login every time. So its not downloading the stuff.
Is there way around instead of opening java in separate window it will open in internal browser? so that it can trace the url othere wise there is no way to trace the url. Please help me.
thanks
John
Oleg Chernavin 07/18/2007 02:02 am
I am afraid, I don't know the answer. This is a separate java applet which communicates with Internet by itself. Sorry.

Oleg.
John 08/15/2009 05:10 pm
> I am afraid, I don''t know the answer. This is a separate java applet which communicates with Internet by itself. Sorry.
>
> Oleg.
Have you worked on that..... when opening questions it opens into new java window no url do you figure it out how to tace the url and download the site questions...
thanks
Oleg Chernavin 08/15/2009 05:39 pm
I am very sorry, so far I don''t even have an idea on what can be done here.

Oleg.
John 08/30/2009 06:28 pm
> I am very sorry, so far I don''''t even have an idea on what can be done here.
>
> Oleg.
Hi I really need your help.. there is no address bar when I log in the sites open in java script but no address bar it does not open in explorer....can you please help me i really need help about this i will be greatfull to you...
thanks
Oleg Chernavin 08/31/2009 05:47 am
Usually you can right-click inside that popup window - Properties and copy the URL from it.

Oleg.
john 09/01/2009 12:32 am
> Usually you can right-click inside that popup window - Properties and copy the URL from it.
>
> Oleg.

thanks for the reply but the rt click is disabled.....any other ideas?????
Oleg Chernavin 09/01/2009 07:16 am
Press Ctrl+Alt in the Internal browser while clicking the link that opens popup.

Oleg.
john 09/01/2009 11:02 am
> Press Ctrl+Alt in the Internal browser while clicking the link that opens popup.
>
> Oleg.

Hi thanks for replying...when you click on the link it downloads some thing and than login screen popsup with out browser....thats java ... when you login from there than java broswer opens the questions without URL thats whaat I need to download... thants the problem....
Oleg Chernavin 09/01/2009 11:41 am
I see. I am afraid, I have no ideas on that. Sorry.

Oleg.
john 09/02/2009 04:04 pm
> I see. I am afraid, I have no ideas on that. Sorry.
>
> Oleg.

Do you want me to send you username and pass so you can try your self what I am asking for?????
Oleg Chernavin 09/02/2009 05:01 pm
Yes, send them to support@metaproducts.com. If you will not hear from me within a day, post again here.

Oleg.