IOEProject.GetStatus

Author Message
Jo A. Kim 07/08/2007 07:50 am

Hi Oleg

When I stop a download via OLE, the method is executed and everything seems to be OK. If then I call the method GetStatus(), the method does not return back and the OEE-Instance is not responding.

Can You please check it? It is urgent.

Thank You and best regards
Jo A. Kim
Oleg Chernavin 07/08/2007 07:57 am
Do you remove the Project after the download? Maybe there is a line in the Project's URLs field to remove the Project after the download automatically:

Additional=DeleteProjectSettings

Oleg.
Jo A. Kim 07/08/2007 08:02 am
> Do you remove the Project after the download? Maybe there is a line in the Project's URLs field to remove the Project after the download automatically:
>

No I dont! But I remove the Project before downloading to delete the Mapentries list! Is this not possible?
Jo A. Kim
Jo A. Kim 07/08/2007 09:57 am
> Do you remove the Project after the download? Maybe there is a line in the Project's URLs field to remove the Project after the download automatically:
>
> Additional=DeleteProjectSettings
>


Oleg,

I found the reason:
Additional=FinalizeAllFilesOnStop.

But this command is necessary!

How to work it around?

Jo A. Kim
Oleg Chernavin 07/08/2007 12:42 pm
OK. I tried to make this Project:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/sport/motorsport/audio/104000/nb/104931_au_nb.ram
Additional=FinalizeAllFilesOnStop

I started it via OLE and then executed the sequence of commands:

V := OE.GetProjectByIID(Integer(Tree.Selected.Data));
if not VarIsEmpty(V) then
begin
V.Stop;
I := V.GetStatus;
StatusBar1.SimpleText := IntToStr(I);
end;

Offline Explorer didn't hang. What could be different in our cases?

Oleg.
Jo A. Kim 07/09/2007 06:39 am
> OK. I tried to make this Project:
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/sport/motorsport/audio/104000/nb/104931_au_nb.ram
> Additional=FinalizeAllFilesOnStop
>
> I started it via OLE and then executed the sequence of commands:

How many time delays between start and stop? You only load 2 files. Are You sure that the downloading was still processsing?
If the download ist not interrupted manualy or with a timeout ("Stop loading if download time exceeds ...") everything is ok even with the command 'Additional=FinalizeAllFilesOnStop'!


>
> V := OE.GetProjectByIID(Integer(Tree.Selected.Data));
> if not VarIsEmpty(V) then
> begin
> V.Stop;
> I := V.GetStatus;
> StatusBar1.SimpleText := IntToStr(I);
> end;
>
> Offline Explorer didn't hang. What could be different in our cases?
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 07/09/2007 01:16 pm
I start loading the file and when I see that it progressed 10 or so seconds, I click Stop.

Oleg.