project problems d/l forums

Chris Centt 04/11/2007 02:14 am
Dear Oleg,

May you please explain persisly on how to download an entire forum because I've tried numerous of times and can't seem to get it to work at all. here is the link: www.worldsexguide.com
ps: if you need my login i will forward it also.
Oleg Chernavin 04/11/2007 01:06 pm
What about logging to the site in the Internal browser and then to use the Wizard to start from:
http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/
Level = 10 and allow downloading from the starting URL.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Chris Centt 04/12/2007 02:51 pm
Dear Oleg Chernavin

I've created the project as you explained and it seems to load correct in the browser of OE but there is a major issue where the links will not let me view them withhin the thread. I will do my best to explain.....For example, I click on | Europe | from the main page of the forum, then i goto
| Czech Republic | I then click on | Prague | then I click the thread that marks | Prague Knocking Shop? | and this is the screen that comes up next " Please register to read more threads. Registration is 100%% free and takes seconds. After registration you can read all messages in the board and also post yourself. " All of this is being done within the browser of OE. Also tried IE and same issue happen.

My questions are :

Can I just download 1 particular country info from the forum or do I need to download the entire forum?
Is it possible to download just the Europe Portion of the forum including all Picture attachments and viewable within I.E & O.E ? The importance of the information provided from that board means a great deal to me and being that you understand OE much more then I do, Im offering to make a donation if you'd like. If you also need my login information for testing then I will provide it on the next reply.

Thank you Oleg Chernavin

Chris Centt 04/13/2007 08:06 pm
Did you recieve my message Oleg?
> Dear Oleg Chernavin
>
> I've created the project as you explained and it seems to load correct in the browser of OE but there is a major issue where the links will not let me view them withhin the thread. I will do my best to explain.....For example, I click on | Europe | from the main page of the forum, then i goto
> | Czech Republic | I then click on | Prague | then I click the thread that marks | Prague Knocking Shop? | and this is the screen that comes up next " Please register to read more threads. Registration is 100%% free and takes seconds. After registration you can read all messages in the board and also post yourself. " All of this is being done within the browser of OE. Also tried IE and same issue happen.
>
> My questions are :
>
> Can I just download 1 particular country info from the forum or do I need to download the entire forum?
> Is it possible to download just the Europe Portion of the forum including all Picture attachments and viewable within I.E & O.E ? The importance of the information provided from that board means a great deal to me and being that you understand OE much more then I do, Im offering to make a donation if you'd like. If you also need my login information for testing then I will provide it on the next reply.
>
> Thank you Oleg Chernavin
>
>