Jo A. Kim 01/18/2007 11:38 am
Hi Oleg,
I am not able to load a singleURL via OLE.

I put the the single address to the URL list like this

singleURL=http://www.cdu-bremen.de/cgi-bin/forw/forward.pl@stat=sonsti!nr=0

I set the property 'do not download existing files' and start loading. But the all project will be loaded and also a lot of other addresses which has not be loaded before.

with your GUI it works fine!

Please can You help
best regards
Jo A. Kim
Oleg Chernavin 01/18/2007 11:43 am
Can you change the @ symbol to ? - it should be a correct URL in this case.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Jo A. Kim 01/18/2007 01:02 pm
Oh its true, sorry,

but I have an other question: How can I get a list only with the downloaded files.

Thank You
Jo A. Kim
Oleg Chernavin 01/18/2007 01:19 pm
What do you mean - a complete list of all loaded files of a Project? If yes, use the Map functions of IOEProject.

Oleg.
Jo A. Kim 01/18/2007 01:29 pm
but GetMapEntries() allways returns all the files included in the project.
Now I want to know which files had been loaded maybe with the function singleURL.

I think it is also possible to disable the function Mapentries with macros. In this case I think GetMapentries() will return null.

best regards
Jo A. Kim
Oleg Chernavin 01/18/2007 01:34 pm
> but GetMapEntries() allways returns all the files included in the project.
> Now I want to know which files had been loaded maybe with the function singleURL.

There is no such way. Offline Explorer keeps all files in the Map and there is no difference with them.

> I think it is also possible to disable the function Mapentries with macros. In this case I think GetMapentries() will return null.

What do you mean?

Oleg.
Jo A. Kim 01/18/2007 01:48 pm
> > but GetMapEntries() allways returns all the files included in the project.
> > Now I want to know which files had been loaded maybe with the function singleURL.
>
> There is no such way. Offline Explorer keeps all files in the Map and there is no difference with them.
>
> > I think it is also possible to disable the function Mapentries with macros. In this case I think GetMapentries() will return null.
>
> What do you mean?

I mean the command parameter 'Additional=NoMap'
Oleg Chernavin 01/18/2007 03:24 pm
Yes, this parameter is used to turn off the Project map and not to add files to it. This increases performance and minimizes memory usage when it is necessary.

Oleg.