update or restart,,,,, how???

mimi 10/10/2006 02:01 pm
Hi Mr.Oleg

In offline explorer If i want to download firstly the html files and after that I go to get the images, must I restart the project or update it, cause neteir the firts methode nor the second work for me and always the images are independant from the html files (i.e the source html files have always the www adress of the images not the local adress :(((( ????

good luck and thank you
mimi 10/10/2006 02:10 pm
> Hi Mr.Oleg
>
> In offline explorer If i want to download firstly the html files and after that I go to get the images, must I restart the project or update it, cause neteir the firts methode nor the second work for me and always the images are independant from the html files (i.e the source html files have always the www adress of the images not the local adress :(((( ????
>
> good luck and thank you

here the adress of the site :
http://www.hobby-elec.org/e_eagle.htm

and I want to get only the pages about EAGLE stuff, so how to make my project in this case.

thanx to help.
mimi 10/12/2006 02:10 pm
> > Hi Mr.Oleg
> >
> > In offline explorer If i want to download firstly the html files and after that I go to get the images, must I restart the project or update it, cause neteir the firts methode nor the second work for me and always the images are independant from the html files (i.e the source html files have always the www adress of the images not the local adress :(((( ????
> >
> > good luck and thank you
>
>
> here the adress of the site :
> http://www.hobby-elec.org/e_eagle.htm
>
> and I want to get only the pages about EAGLE stuff, so how to make my project in this case.
>
> thanx to help.

hi oleg

I'm waiting for your answer :-((
Oleg Chernavin 10/13/2006 04:29 am
I think, you need to use Offline Links Translation in the Project Properties dialog - Links Translation section. When you downloaded only HTML files, enable downloading images, select "Do not load existing files" and start the download. Offline Explorer will go through all downloaded Web pages on your disk to get links to the images and it will get them for you.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff