external mirror depth; excluding exes; excluding large files
|Angus||09/18/2006 04:57 pm|
Can you help me find the settings to achieve the following?
1. allow download of all files that are directly linked to from the project site, BUT do not download files linked to from html files found on other sites. In other words, allow a download depth of only 1 for external sites.
2. exclude download of all exe files (or any user defined file)
3. exclude download of all files larger than 1MB
Thanks for the help
|Oleg Chernavin||09/19/2006 06:35 am|
|This is easy. Use the Project Properties dialog:
1. URL Filters - Server
2. File Filters - User Defined - add .exe or another extension and uncheck it.
3. File Filters categories - size filters.
|Angus||09/19/2006 11:26 am|
|Many thanks for the help Oleg.
> 1. URL Filters - Server
** Can I set it to only download images from external servers, but not their HTML files? Basically depth of 1 on other external servers, but apply filters to external files.
> 2. File Filters - User Defined - add .exe or another extension and uncheck it.
> 3. File Filters categories - size filters.
** Is there a global setting for size filters? Or set individually for each category?
|Oleg Chernavin||09/20/2006 05:53 am|
|1. Sure - File Filters - Images - use the Location box.
2. Individually only.