YouTube - Still not Possible???

JaeSam999 08/07/2006 10:26 am
Hi, i did a search to see if your software can d/l the video from www.youtube.com??? i did a search and you replied that it's not possible yet. But that was back in Feb.

How about now??? :-D

Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 08/12/2006 10:28 am
OK. I just added the ability to get links from youtube.com pages to Flash video. However you would have to use the Map to find and play videos.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
lee 10/08/2006 07:45 pm
OEE seems to only get the .flv file if you download "all" from a youtube page.
When you try to just have it find and down the .flv file by adding it to the file filters and deselecting all others, it can't find it.

On a side note. How come the "file filters" lists of each file types don't actually list all types?
Some of the obvious and common ones as well aren't even listed, for example .doc is not in any of the lists, the .flv not in a list, etc.? Yet, of course we know that OEE will apparently down these files.

The point of my question, is we pretty much have to guess if OEE is going to get a certain file type cause many of them aren't listed. So, we have no clue if OEE is going to get all the files we want off a site. We pretty much have to download a site, and see if it got everything, and then download again if it didn't. So, I don't see the point of that. So, why aren't all the supported file types listed in the filters, so we can know what it's going to get and what it's not, so we can add the type if we need to?

Thanks again.... :)

> OK. I just added the ability to get links from youtube.com pages to Flash video. However you would have to use the Map to find and play videos.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 10/09/2006 09:29 am
What about allowing File Filters - Video to be loaded from any place and disallow any other filename in URL Filters - Filename?

Oleg.