Cannot download from www.vintagegirliemags.com in oee

Derek 08/05/2006 11:45 pm
Hi,

when I try to downlaod this site, I only get a few files, but no images from the mags. You can easily create your own account wtihout credit card to get in. There is a hint to delete cookies in order to be able to view pics in IE. I tried a lot of comibinations in properties / options without success. I did notice that the number of parsed pages is very high when I check "explore html forms", but no additional pages are downloaded.

regards

derek
Oleg Chernavin 08/15/2006 11:42 am
I am sorry for the late answer. Can you please tell me more details, where to register and on which pages do you have problems with images?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
EricInWisconsin 09/10/2006 10:05 am
> I am sorry for the late answer. Can you please tell me more details, where to register and on which pages do you have problems with images?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Hi!

I'm the owner of VintageGirlieMags.Com.

While I have no problems, per se, with someone downloading everything on my site, I think that you'll find it hard to do. This is by design. The gallery software makes that a little difficult.

My site currently holds about 2 GB of images. That's a LOT to download, and I'd really rather it was done the old fashioned way because of the bandwidth involved.

Regards,
Eric