Downloading streaming .aes files

Dave 07/23/2006 04:23 am
I send you this page

http://www.cadenaser.com/fonoteca/mas_fonoteca.html?prog=11

There are 156 audio files with an .aes extension and I don't know how to download at all.

Are streamed audio, but I want to save in my hard disk at once.

Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 07/24/2006 07:31 am
Offline Explorer Pro and Enterprise download these files perfectly. Perhaps, you need to adjust your Project settings to enable loading them. For example, add .aes extension to the File Filters - Audio section in the Project Properties dialog and allow it to be loaded from any site in its Location box.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Dave 07/25/2006 12:54 am
> Offline Explorer Pro and Enterprise download these files perfectly. Perhaps, you need to adjust your Project settings to enable loading them. For example, add .aes extension to the File Filters - Audio section in the Project Properties dialog and allow it to be loaded from any site in its Location box.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

I've done the changes and nothing occurs. I don't know exacty the type of file from extension .aes
Every link links with a internal player and then play the sound, but I don't know the kind of file extension. Also I've read that .aes if for encrypting. This is very new for me.

Thanks Oleg
Oleg Chernavin 07/25/2006 07:25 am
I made a Project to download these files and published it - use the Tools - Published Projects menu - Video/Audio section.

Oleg.
Dave 07/25/2006 04:48 pm
> I made a Project to download these files and published it - use the Tools - Published Projects menu - Video/Audio section.
>
> Oleg.

I need to read carefully your template, but it works fine and I think that is magic

Thanks, Oleg
Oleg Chernavin 07/26/2006 04:15 am
I am glad that it helps.

Oleg.