Downloading A Forum

Alwin 07/01/2006 04:21 am
Hi I'm a member of one forum.
I would like to download the member area of the forum, how can I do that?

Because everytime I download, it only download the public area.
Can anyone tell me how to do it?

I've tried to input my username and password, still no luck.

Thannks
Oleg Chernavin 07/01/2006 05:52 am
The easiest way is to logon the site in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer and then download it.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
aohhung 08/11/2006 10:01 am
> The easiest way is to logon the site in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer and then download it.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Could I download the forum and run it on localhost, that means could I login/logout when running the forum on localhost?
Oleg Chernavin 08/12/2006 05:30 am
You can download it and run on the local host, but it will be a static version of the forum and it will be as you downloaded it - either already logged on or not.

Oleg.
Aibo 08/24/2006 10:42 am
I logged on some forum but i find only an option which says add everypage that i clicked on to the project. How can i download the entire site without visiting every pages.
thanks

> > The easiest way is to logon the site in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer and then download it.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Oleg Chernavin
> > MP Staff
>
> Could I download the forum and run it on localhost, that means could I login/logout when running the forum on localhost?
Oleg Chernavin 08/24/2006 05:56 pm
Yes, after you have logged on the forum, please create a new Project with the URL of the page after you logged on. Then download the Project.

Oleg.
Aibo 08/25/2006 12:21 am
Ok i logged in the forum. What if Ofilne Explorer encounter the logout link/button? Will it be logged off from the forum ?

> Yes, after you have logged on the forum, please create a new Project with the URL of the page after you logged on. Then download the Project.
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 08/25/2006 03:19 am
You can add the following line to the Project's URLs field to disable them:

IgnoreLogoutLinks

Oleg.