problems

Author Message
robertx 06/17/2006 12:49 pm
hello i have a problem whit a site www.pornoromania.com
i cant download pictures

robertx:lamerx .....usr+pas
Oleg Chernavin 06/17/2006 04:42 pm
I checked the site - it doesn't contain any special trick for the images. I only noticed that almost all files are located in the same directory. Perhaps, you need to allow Directory overload protection in the Options dialog - File Locations section and erase the downloaded files to start the download again. Maybe also increase the level setting of the Project.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
robertx 06/18/2006 12:36 pm
ok thanks . i ll try now

> I checked the site - it doesn't contain any special trick for the images. I only noticed that almost all files are located in the same directory. Perhaps, you need to allow Directory overload protection in the Options dialog - File Locations section and erase the downloaded files to start the download again. Maybe also increase the level setting of the Project.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
robertx 06/20/2006 06:58 am
the problem is the same . he can t download . pls can u help me ?

> ok thanks . i ll try now
>
> > I checked the site - it doesn't contain any special trick for the images. I only noticed that almost all files are located in the same directory. Perhaps, you need to allow Directory overload protection in the Options dialog - File Locations section and erase the downloaded files to start the download again. Maybe also increase the level setting of the Project.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Oleg Chernavin
> > MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 06/20/2006 07:47 am
Sure. Please explain me in detail, what exactly goes wrong.

Oleg.
robertx 06/21/2006 04:26 am
i made what u said. and i expect 6 hours and nothing donloaded
:(


[Object]
OEVersion=Enterprise 3.8.0.2048
Type=0
IID=7009
Caption=http://www.pornoromania.com/
URL=http://www.pornoromania.com/
Lev=1000010
Weekday=257
User=robertx
Psw=lamerx
LimTSize=10000
LimNumber=5000
LimTime=100
pswMethod=4
FTText.Exts=htmlhtmaspaspxjspstmstmlidcshtmlhtxtxttextxspxmlrxmlcfmwmlphpphp3
FTImages.Exts=gifjpgjpegtiftiffxbmfifbmppngipxjp2j2cj2kwbmplwf
FTVideo.Exts=mpgavianimpegmovfliflcvivrmramrvasfasxwmvm1vm2vvob
FTAudio.Exts=wavriffmp3midmp2m3uravocwmaape
FTArchive.Exts=ziparcgzzarjlhalayleirarcabtarpakacejarpdf
FTUDef.Exts=jscssssivbsdtdxslswfclass
FTText.B=xoxooo
FTImages.B=ooxooo
FTVideo.B=xoxooo
FTAudio.B=xoxooo
FTArchive.B=xoxooo
FTUDef.B=xoxooo
FTOther.B=xoxooo
FTSizes=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,3,3,0,3,0
RSrvsBx=1
RPathBx=1
RProt=127
LastStart=87:245:46:5:219:252:226:64:
LastEnd=99:87:50:112:220:252:226:64:
S200=15015
S400=32
SAbr=15400
SPar=14677
SSav=338
SLast=200
SSiz=2795135
SMdf=338
LFiles=15017
LSize=6684376
Stopped=True
Flags=1
ImgDim=0,0,0,0
PrevURL=http://www.pornoromania.com/
ExploreDirs=True
ExploreSSMaps=True
ParseComplexScripts=True



> Sure. Please explain me in detail, what exactly goes wrong.
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 06/21/2006 04:40 am
You need to remove username/password from the Project settings and logon the site in the Internal browser before downloading it.

Oleg.
robertx 06/21/2006 08:26 pm
ok . thanks . i ll try and tell u what s happening.have a nice day sir
> You need to remove username/password from the Project settings and logon the site in the Internal browser before downloading it.
>
> Oleg.
robertx 06/21/2006 08:34 pm
http://www.pornoromania.com/login.php?sessionid=b22d555f9c245403d6da7fa2aceb1d48

this is my link and .. the program stop imediately . i try to logon and add on project just http://www.pornoromania.com but he doesnt download any picture in 4 hours





> ok . thanks . i ll try and tell u what s happening.have a nice day sir
> > You need to remove username/password from the Project settings and logon the site in the Internal browser before downloading it.
> >
> > Oleg.
robertx 06/22/2006 05:51 am
hello sir . the program save only thumbails :(

[Object]
OEVersion=Enterprise 3.8.0.2048
Type=0
IID=7010
Caption=http://www.pornoromania.com/
URL=http://www.pornoromania.com/
Lev=1000001
Weekday=257
LimTSize=10000
LimNumber=5000
LimTime=100
pswMethod=1
FTText.Exts=htmlhtmaspaspxjspstmstmlidcshtmlhtxtxttextxspxmlrxmlcfmwmlphpphp3
FTImages.Exts=gifjpgjpegtiftiffxbmfifbmppngipxjp2j2cj2kwbmplwf oxxoooooooooooo
FTVideo.Exts=mpgavianimpegmovfliflcvivrmramrvasfasxwmvm1vm2vvob
FTAudio.Exts=wavriffmp3midmp2m3uravocwmaape
FTArchive.Exts=ziparcgzzarjlhalayleirarcabtarpakacejarpdf
FTUDef.Exts=jscssssivbsdtdxslswfclass
FTText.B=xoxooo
FTImages.B=ooxooo
FTVideo.B=xoxooo
FTAudio.B=xoxooo
FTArchive.B=xoxooo
FTUDef.B=xoxooo
FTOther.B=xoxooo
FTSizes=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,3,3,0,3,0
RSrvsBx=3
RProt=127
LastStart=31:69:78:149:68:253:226:64:
LastEnd=219:38:22:173:69:253:226:64:
S200=10956
SPar=7778
SSav=3178
SLast=200
SSiz=26520636
SMdf=3178
LFiles=10956
LSize=41078150
Flags=1
ImgDim=0,0,0,0
PrevURL=http://www.pornoromania.com/



> http://www.pornoromania.com/login.php?sessionid=b22d555f9c245403d6da7fa2aceb1d48
>
> this is my link and .. the program stop imediately . i try to logon and add on project just http://www.pornoromania.com but he doesnt download any picture in 4 hours
>
>
>
>
>
> > ok . thanks . i ll try and tell u what s happening.have a nice day sir
> > > You need to remove username/password from the Project settings and logon the site in the Internal browser before downloading it.
> > >
> > > Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 06/22/2006 11:58 am
Here is the project that works well - I made it small - just one page.

[Object]
OEVersion=Pro 4.3.0.2424
Type=0
IID=62228
Caption=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
URL=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
Lev=1
Weekday=257
LimTSize=10000
LimNumber=5000
LimTime=100
FMGroup=2
FTText.Exts=htmlhtmaspaspxjspstmstmlidcshtmlhtxtxttextxspxmlrxmlcfmwmlphpphp3
FTImages.Exts=gifjpgjpegtiftiffxbmfifbmppngipxjp2j2cj2kwbmplwf
FTVideo.Exts=mpgavianimpegmovfliflcvivrmramrvasfasxwmvm1vm2vvob
FTAudio.Exts=wavriffmp3midmp2m3uravocwmaape
FTArchive.Exts=ziparcgzzarjlhalayleirarcabtarpakacejar
FTUDef.Exts=jscssssivbsdtdxslswf
FTText.B=ooxooo
FTImages.B=ooxooo
FTVideo.B=ooxooo
FTAudio.B=ooxooo
FTArchive.B=ooxooo
FTUDef.B=ooxooo
FTOther.B=ooxooo
FTSizes=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,3,3,0,3,0
RSrvsBx=1
RPathBx=1
RFileBx=2
RFileIn=details x
RProt=127
LastStart=216:141:238:41:90:253:226:64:
LastEnd=124:227:224:113:90:253:226:64:
S200=68
SPar=17
SSav=68
SLast=200
SSiz=2077403
SMdf=68
LFiles=68
LSize=2077403
Flags=1
ImgDim=0,0,0,0
PrevURL=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
robertx 06/23/2006 06:23 pm
thanks . but i need for all site :(. haw i can do that ?


> Here is the project that works well - I made it small - just one page.
>
> [Object]
> OEVersion=Pro 4.3.0.2424
> Type=0
> IID=62228
> Caption=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
> URL=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
> Lev=1
> Weekday=257
> LimTSize=10000
> LimNumber=5000
> LimTime=100
> FMGroup=2
> FTText.Exts=htmlhtmaspaspxjspstmstmlidcshtmlhtxtxttextxspxmlrxmlcfmwmlphpphp3
> FTImages.Exts=gifjpgjpegtiftiffxbmfifbmppngipxjp2j2cj2kwbmplwf
> FTVideo.Exts=mpgavianimpegmovfliflcvivrmramrvasfasxwmvm1vm2vvob
> FTAudio.Exts=wavriffmp3midmp2m3uravocwmaape
> FTArchive.Exts=ziparcgzzarjlhalayleirarcabtarpakacejar
> FTUDef.Exts=jscssssivbsdtdxslswf
> FTText.B=ooxooo
> FTImages.B=ooxooo
> FTVideo.B=ooxooo
> FTAudio.B=ooxooo
> FTArchive.B=ooxooo
> FTUDef.B=ooxooo
> FTOther.B=ooxooo
> FTSizes=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,3,3,0,3,0
> RSrvsBx=1
> RPathBx=1
> RFileBx=2
> RFileIn=details x
> RProt=127
> LastStart=216:141:238:41:90:253:226:64:
> LastEnd=124:227:224:113:90:253:226:64:
> S200=68
> SPar=17
> SSav=68
> SLast=200
> SSiz=2077403
> SMdf=68
> LFiles=68
> LSize=2077403
> Flags=1
> ImgDim=0,0,0,0
> PrevURL=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
>
robertx 06/24/2006 02:55 pm
thanks again ...but i need a project for all picture on this site(not for all pages) . this work well .


> thanks . but i need for all site :(. haw i can do that ?
>
>
> > Here is the project that works well - I made it small - just one page.
> >
> > [Object]
> > OEVersion=Pro 4.3.0.2424
> > Type=0
> > IID=62228
> > Caption=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
> > URL=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
> > Lev=1
> > Weekday=257
> > LimTSize=10000
> > LimNumber=5000
> > LimTime=100
> > FMGroup=2
> > FTText.Exts=htmlhtmaspaspxjspstmstmlidcshtmlhtxtxttextxspxmlrxmlcfmwmlphpphp3
> > FTImages.Exts=gifjpgjpegtiftiffxbmfifbmppngipxjp2j2cj2kwbmplwf
> > FTVideo.Exts=mpgavianimpegmovfliflcvivrmramrvasfasxwmvm1vm2vvob
> > FTAudio.Exts=wavriffmp3midmp2m3uravocwmaape
> > FTArchive.Exts=ziparcgzzarjlhalayleirarcabtarpakacejar
> > FTUDef.Exts=jscssssivbsdtdxslswf
> > FTText.B=ooxooo
> > FTImages.B=ooxooo
> > FTVideo.B=ooxooo
> > FTAudio.B=ooxooo
> > FTArchive.B=ooxooo
> > FTUDef.B=ooxooo
> > FTOther.B=ooxooo
> > FTSizes=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,3,3,0,3,0
> > RSrvsBx=1
> > RPathBx=1
> > RFileBx=2
> > RFileIn=details x
> > RProt=127
> > LastStart=216:141:238:41:90:253:226:64:
> > LastEnd=124:227:224:113:90:253:226:64:
> > S200=68
> > SPar=17
> > SSav=68
> > SLast=200
> > SSiz=2077403
> > SMdf=68
> > LFiles=68
> > LSize=2077403
> > Flags=1
> > ImgDim=0,0,0,0
> > PrevURL=http://www.pornoromania.com/categories.php?cat_id=560
> >
Oleg Chernavin 06/24/2006 03:24 pm
Can you try to enable File Filters - Text category and all other extensions in Images and see if this helps? If yes, then it could be because of the old version of the program.

Oleg.
robertx 06/26/2006 06:16 pm
thanks oleg but this not help me . another ideea?please

> Can you try to enable File Filters - Text category and all other extensions in Images and see if this helps? If yes, then it could be because of the old version of the program.
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 06/27/2006 02:00 pm
Maybe it logouts? Please use the following two lines in the URLs field:

http://www.pornoromania.com/
IgnoreLogoutLinks

Oleg.