|Anonymus||05/10/2006 11:52 am|
how can I get/set the list with the disabled URLs via OLE?
|Oleg Chernavin||05/11/2006 05:28 am|
|I added it:
Please use OEUF_Disabled (4) in IOEProject.SetURLFiltersList/GetURLFiltersList functions.
|Anonymus||05/14/2006 04:28 am|
Thank You. It works!!!
Now I have some other questions:
1) when reading all MapEntriesit takes a long time. I think it is because You have to open and close the file where the informations are stored, every time. Is it not possible to get all MapEntries at once (Index -1)?
2) When a project have been downloaded and You put some URLs to the disabled URLs filter, this URLs have not been remmoved from the MapEntries. If You set the filter bevor the project have been downloaded the first time it works!
3) I don't know the difference between the parameters Loaded, Saved, Modified and Parsed in the project statistics:
I have one project (filter is load modified files only) with following values:
Total files: 1130
Tank You for Help.
|Oleg Chernavin||05/23/2006 09:24 am|
|OK. I added -1 support there. Now it will output the whole map separated with CR LF (0xD 0xA).
Here is the updated oe.exe file:
(2) - yes, changing Project settings doesn't remove any file. It is helpful when you loaded some section of a site and it will be not updated anymore. You can disable that section or URLs and it will be not checked when updating the Project.
(3) Saved files can be less than loaded if there are Content Filters or other settings that allow loading of a file, parsing it, but not saving. Parsing is the process of gettings links from all pages, scripts, Flash files and others which may contain links. For example, images are never parsed. Modified are the files that were loaded and that differ from previously loaded files.
|Anonymus||05/26/2006 08:38 am|
|> I added it:
> Please use OEUF_Disabled (4) in IOEProject.SetURLFiltersList/GetURLFiltersList functions.
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
When I set the URL Filterlist via OLE the, the list is written to the project properties, but when downloading the project the addresses of the list do not be skiped!
If I create the project and put the list to the properties with Your GUI then it works. There is a difference writting the list with the GUI or via OLE.
Can You please check it?
|Oleg Chernavin||05/27/2006 10:52 am|
|Please see if the Location box of all File Filters categories has "Load using URL Filters settings" selected.
|Anonymus||05/27/2006 06:30 pm|
Yes, it is selected!!!
|Oleg Chernavin||05/28/2006 01:53 pm|
|Strange. Can you compare two Projects - made with OLE and manually to see how they differ?
|Anonymus||05/28/2006 02:26 pm|
Projet URLFilterlist Resultlt
created Manually manually OK
created via OLE manually OK
created via OLE via OLE not OK
The URLFilterlist is correct! If I create a new project and put the same URLFilterlist (Paste©) to this project it works. Only if I put the list via OLE do not work!
Hope You can help!
|Anonymus||05/28/2006 03:36 pm|
what I wrote is not correct!
It only works if you select "disable from loading" on the Map tab, even if the URLFilterlist is already filled!
|Anonymus||05/28/2006 05:17 pm|
|Oleg I have it:
if the last slash is missing then it do not work!:
|Oleg Chernavin||05/29/2006 05:32 am|
|Yes, the ending slash is necessary for servers and folders.