images in java popups are not fetched

Tom 02/11/2006 09:24 am
this is a link to a guide for a game: http://www.gamespot.com/features/6110568/index.html

I have OEE 3.9

If I start a project at the above page and have level limit of 5, fetch only URLs from starting domain, and images from all servers, I still don`t get the javascript popup images of the game screenshots that are linked to via the thumbnails in the guide.

How can I get OEE 3.9 to capture the popup content as well? I have no problems getting these popus to appear in IE6 on WinXP SP2.

Thanks!
Oleg Chernavin 02/13/2006 08:22 am
Please try the following tricks:

In the URLs field of the Project add the line:

Add=ParseIncludedScripts

In the Properties dialog - Advanced section - check the "Evaluate script calculations" box. Click the OK button and press Ctrl+F5 to get missing files.

Does this help?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Tom 02/18/2006 11:51 am
> Please try the following tricks:
>
> In the URLs field of the Project add the line:
>
> Add=ParseIncludedScripts
>
> In the Properties dialog - Advanced section - check the "Evaluate script calculations" box. Click the OK button and press Ctrl+F5 to get missing files.
>
> Does this help?
>

No, I am afraid it did not help. I even deleted all downloaded files and redownloaded the whole project again, as well as create another project with these new settings, but it still does not catch the popup images.

A typical error message looks like this:

Document not found
This page is not accessible offline. Possible reasons: either it was an invalid link on the server or Project settings do not allow the page to be downloaded. In some cases, increasing Project Level setting should help.

Click here to go online:
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame.php?pid=123456&img=1&sid=6110568&path=2004/reviews/589390_20041014_embed001.jpg&caption=Focus your empire on economy first. Laying the groundwork for a thriving economic will provide more military options later in the campaign.&single=1

Download the missing link now and add it to the selected Project.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offline Explorer Enterprise 3.9 © 1997 - 2005, MetaProducts corp.
Oleg Chernavin 02/20/2006 08:21 am
Sorry, then I will be unable to help right now. I will try to improve that in future versions.

Oleg.
Amanco 02/13/2007 02:57 am
Hi,

i am having the same problem now, using enterprise 4.6

any idea how can i capture the images in the popups?

thanks

> Sorry, then I will be unable to help right now. I will try to improve that in future versions.
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 02/13/2007 04:02 am
Do you mean exactly that site or some other one?

Oleg.
Amanco 02/13/2007 04:23 am
Another password protected website, the same website i am having problem with browsing its Java Scripts in the internal Browser.

> Do you mean exactly that site or some other one?
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 02/13/2007 06:02 am
Well, I don't know which site you mean and I haven't seen it. I am not sure what to advise here.

Oleg.