Site php driven impossible to download

Antonio Regina 02/11/2006 05:43 am
I am using OE 4.1.2328.
I have a website (for research purposes) that I am still unable to download, even with AutoSave pages.
They are driven with php4 (I also inserted php4 in the text extension) and the web site uses what it seems to me very peculiar web addresses. In Internet Explorer almost evey page pops-up in a new window. The site is protected with password.
A tipycal link is the following:
https://civrpanel.cineca.it/php4/associa_revisore_scheda.php?info=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&sfondo_bianco=1&associa_pan_scheda=0&aggiorna=0&scheda=025049&username=NAME&password=wfcynyndwm%2FCAcLA&consulenza=0&decritta=1&funz_pagina=4_2&modo=N&disciplina=&assegnate=0&assegnate_a=191&daassegnare=0&revisori_ass=0&con_valutazioni=0&filtro=&info=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I just substitute the actual username, which I can email if needed to enter into the web site].
Can you suggest settings or workarounds to make it work? I tried almost every setting.
Thanks in advance
Oleg Chernavin 02/13/2006 08:30 am
It is hard to tell what is wrong. Please try the following - in the Properties dialog - Advanced section - check the "Evaluate script calculations" box. Click the OK button and download the Project.

If this doesn`t help, please send me more details to support@metaproducts.com .

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Antonio Regina 02/16/2006 02:26 pm
I sent three days ago the link with correct password/login. I hope you have safely received it. Please let me know of any development in downloading those webpages. Thank you
A.R

> It is hard to tell what is wrong. Please try the following - in the Properties dialog - Advanced section - check the "Evaluate script calculations" box. Click the OK button and download the Project.
>
> If this doesn`t help, please send me more details to support@metaproducts.com .
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 02/17/2006 02:52 am
Can I write you myself using the E-mail you left in this forum?

Oleg.
Antonio Regina 02/21/2006 04:18 am
Thank you for your help. Obviously yes. Waiting to hear from you.
> Can I write you myself using the E-mail you left in this forum?
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 02/21/2006 04:27 am
OK. I just sent you an E-mail.

Oleg.