Preventing redundant downloads...

Jason 01/09/2006 05:30 pm
Hello! I am currently using Offline Explorer Pro. Fantastic software so far, much better than any
other of it`s type that I have tried.

In any case, I am downloading a large website, and I would like to move some of the already
downloaded files to another disc to clear up space. However, the project has not completed
downloading yet, and I would obviously like to avoid re-downloading files that I already have.
What would be the best way to go about this?

Alternately, is there a way to get a project to break the project download up across multiple disc
locations? For instance, download half a website to "C:\download" and the other half to "D:\download"?

Thanks in advance! :)
Jason 01/10/2006 07:26 am
> Hello! I am currently using Offline Explorer Pro. Fantastic software so far, much better than any
> other of it`s type that I have tried.
>
> In any case, I am downloading a large website, and I would like to move some of the already
> downloaded files to another disc to clear up space. However, the project has not completed
> downloading yet, and I would obviously like to avoid re-downloading files that I already have.
> What would be the best way to go about this?
>
> Alternately, is there a way to get a project to break the project download up across multiple disc
> locations? For instance, download half a website to "C:\download" and the other half to "D:\download"?
>
> Thanks in advance! :)

Nevermind, I got it :)
Oleg Chernavin 01/10/2006 09:50 am
OK.

Oleg.