rm file length

Petr 12/28/2005 10:28 pm
Hi, i`ve been using the trial version to download some of those notorious rm files .. while they were able to get on my hard drive when i try to watch them i can`t forward it in the real player, although i can go backwards from the current time point, and also all the files i have tryed to watch got stuck at about 29th minute from start. so i was wandering is it a trial version weakness or a bug ?

Thanks,
Petr.
Oleg Chernavin 12/29/2005 02:29 am
Can you please tell me a link to some of these files, so I could test them myself?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Petr 12/29/2005 09:09 am
Here is the page url, the files are the "talk" links:

http://www.ima.umn.edu/2005-2006/T9.19-23.05/abstracts.html

> Can you please tell me a link to some of these files, so I could test them myself?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 12/29/2005 10:41 am
I loaded the file with the latest 4.0 SR1 version of Offline Explorer Pro and noticed no problems. Both forward/back features were working well when I was using the progress slider.

What version of Offline Explorer do you have?

Oleg.
Petr 12/29/2005 12:31 pm
its Offline Explorer Enterprise Edition release 4.0.2272 but im going to try the pro now

> I loaded the file with the latest 4.0 SR1 version of Offline Explorer Pro and noticed no problems. Both forward/back features were working well when I was using the progress slider.
>
> What version of Offline Explorer do you have?
>
> Oleg.
Petr 12/29/2005 04:09 pm
well i`ve downloaded the file with the Pro version and when i try to play it the realplayer says that a general error has occured and the file name
file://F:/OfflineExplorer_download/rtsp@video.ima.umn.edu/Tutorial/2005-2006/T09.19-23.05/brady-1.rm

> its Offline Explorer Enterprise Edition release 4.0.2272 but im going to try the pro now
>
>
> > I loaded the file with the latest 4.0 SR1 version of Offline Explorer Pro and noticed no problems. Both forward/back features were working well when I was using the progress slider.
> >
> > What version of Offline Explorer do you have?
> >
> > Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 12/30/2005 02:03 am
Can you try to browse it inside Offline Explorer Pro? It contains an internal Web server that helps to workaround such issues.

Oleg.