Download progress missing?

mario 12/17/2005 06:44 pm
Hi Oleg!

I used oee long time ago and now I just downloaded (several days ago) new version oee 4.0.2272.
I just found out that, if I remember correctly, before I have files which is downloading in download progress window but now there is nothing there even when program downloaded files (i have 6 connections anabled). Everything is greyed out and unselectible - 5 icons there.
Messagge log window is OK but before it was possible to put it everywhere you want.
I tried to find out if there is some configuration procedure for enabling download progress window but I was unable to find anything. Any idea?

Thanks
mario 12/17/2005 06:52 pm
> Hi Oleg!
>
> I used oee long time ago and now I just downloaded (several days ago) new version oee 4.0.2272.
> I just found out that, if I remember correctly, before I have files which is downloading in download progress window but now there is nothing there even when program downloaded files (i have 6 connections anabled). Everything is greyed out and unselectible - 5 icons there.
> Messagge log window is OK but before it was possible to put it everywhere you want.
> I tried to find out if there is some configuration procedure for enabling download progress window but I was unable to find anything. Any idea?
>
> Thanks
>

I just downloaded new ooe.exe 4.0.2282. I have the same problem. Maybe it is because i have uneregistered trial version?
Oleg Chernavin 12/19/2005 09:48 am
I am sorry for this problem. It looks like we have finally fixed it. Here is the updated oe.exe file:

http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/oep2283.zip

Does it work well now?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
jimiafa 12/21/2005 12:34 am
> I am sorry for this problem. It looks like we have finally fixed it. Here is the updated oe.exe file:
>
> http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/oep2283.zip
>
> Does it work well now?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

But it changes it to offline explorer pro?

Oleg Chernavin 12/21/2005 12:53 am
If you have purchased Offline Explorer Enterprise, let me know and I will provide you with the update to it.

Oleg.
Joccien 12/21/2005 01:45 am
> If you have purchased Offline Explorer Enterprise, let me know and I will provide you with the update to it.
>
> Oleg.

That is bad because I am just trying it out and without the download progress, I don`t know what this program is doing or what is it actually downloading. Is there going to be update for the trial for this one?
Oleg Chernavin 12/21/2005 02:16 am
All oe.exe files are compatible, so you can easily install the oe.exe file from Pro edition and test it.

Oleg.