Downloading http://www.mawsoah.com

brokenlove 12/02/2005 08:31 am
I am trying to download this site http://www.mawsoah.com which is HTML password protected . When I enter the user name and password I can browse the full version of the site . But when trying to download it with OE 4.0 , the site automatically log me out . every time you try to go to its home page http://www.mawsoah.com using the address bar and not the link inside the page , it automatically sign me out . Is there any solution . I am ready to provide my user name and password to you to try .
Oleg Chernavin 12/02/2005 08:43 am
Did you try to logon the site in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer before starting to download the Project?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
brokenlove 12/08/2005 11:52 am
> Did you try to logon the site in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer before starting to download the Project?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

yes I did but Offline explorer would download the unprotected pages instead of the protected one . from the start of downloading the free page is downloaded insted of the protected one
Oleg Chernavin 12/12/2005 08:32 am
You need to logon the site and then copy the URL (address) of the protected page to create a new Project using this URL and then start downloading it.

Oleg.
brokenlove 12/13/2005 07:03 pm
> You need to logon the site and then copy the URL (address) of the protected page to create a new Project using this URL and then start downloading it.
>
> Oleg.

It did not help
Oleg Chernavin 12/14/2005 03:53 am
OK. You can send me the access code for the site to support@metaproducts.com

Oleg.
brokenlove 01/10/2006 05:07 pm
> OK. You can send me the access code for the site to support@metaproducts.com
>
> Oleg.

i HAVE SENT TO YOU
Oleg Chernavin 01/11/2006 06:22 am
OK. I haven`t got this from our support yet. If I will not reply you within two days, please post a message here again.

Oleg.
brokenlove 01/11/2006 07:16 am
> OK. I haven`t got this from our support yet. If I will not reply you within two days, please post a message here again.
>
> Oleg.

I sent it two weeks ago . I think they did not get it . I am sending it agian now
Oleg Chernavin 01/11/2006 08:15 am
OK.

Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 01/12/2006 12:14 pm
I just replied you with (I hope) a good solution.

Oleg.
brokenlove 01/12/2006 02:58 pm
> I just replied you with (I hope) a good solution.
>
> Oleg.
I have tried your solution . It did the same thing . it downloads the free pages .
Oleg Chernavin 01/13/2006 04:32 am
How I can see the difference between paid and free pages on that site? After logging on the site, I loaded the following URL:

http://www.mawsoah.com/gae/maogen.asp?th=4$$abdfr

Inside Offline Explorer this URL looked as a text page, inside MS IE (not logged) - another page. So I considered that the page was loaded correctly by Offline Explorer. Perhaps, there was some logout link that you should disable in URL Filters | Filename section.

Oleg.
brokenlove 01/13/2006 10:58 am
> How I can see the difference between paid and free pages on that site? After logging on the site, I loaded the following URL:
>
> http://www.mawsoah.com/gae/maogen.asp?th=4$$abdfr
>
> Inside Offline Explorer this URL looked as a text page, inside MS IE (not logged) - another page. So I considered that the page was loaded correctly by Offline Explorer. Perhaps, there was some logout link that you should disable in URL Filters | Filename section.
>
> Oleg.

I have disabled that link of logout . The thing is that everytime you start the project it goes to the website home page which is the free advertised page . Are you able to download the paid pages with your settings?

Oleg Chernavin 01/14/2006 05:22 am
Yes. I cannot read Arabic on that site, but OE loads exactly the same info as after logging on the site. When I use the same URL in another MS IE window, I get another contents.

Please check if MS IE cookies are enabled in the Options dialog of Offline Explorer. This box should be checked.

Oleg.
brokenlove 01/18/2006 06:27 pm
> Yes. I cannot read Arabic on that site, but OE loads exactly the same info as after logging on the site. When I use the same URL in another MS IE window, I get another contents.
>
> Please check if MS IE cookies are enabled in the Options dialog of Offline Explorer. This box should be checked.
>
> Oleg.

The option was checked . I will try again and get back to you
brokenlove 01/20/2006 08:14 am
Could you download the whole site with your settings?
Oleg Chernavin 01/20/2006 08:19 am
I haven`t tried that. Did you manage to load at least one fisrt page (logged) with Offline Explorer?

Oleg.
brokenlove 01/20/2006 12:07 pm
> I haven`t tried that. Did you manage to load at least one fisrt page (logged) with Offline Explorer?
>
> Oleg.

Yes the first page as well as the other pages can be browsed using the internal browser . But I was not able to download even the first page .
Oleg Chernavin 01/20/2006 12:15 pm
I don`t know what else to try. This worked well on my computer.

Oleg.