aebn realplayer files downloads incompleatly

Author Message
Micky 11/21/2005 01:20 pm
I have a problem that just started recently. Up to this point, whenever I download a Realplayer file from a AEBN site, it would start downloading the file, and then after 10-15 minutes it would slow down, and then completely stop. This is a new problem, being that I had no problem downloading from this sight a month ago.

Also, the speed in which it downloads a Realplayer file has slowed down a great deal. Even if I have the setting at high speed, it would still download at a very slow speed.

Anyway you could help me would be greatly appreciated.
Oleg Chernavin 11/22/2005 01:04 pm
Can you please try the latest version of Offline Explorer 3.9 SR3? Does this make a difference?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Michal 11/22/2005 08:30 pm
> Can you please try the latest version of Offline Explorer 3.9 SR3? Does this make a difference?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Yes, I`ve tried with the Offline Explorer 3.9 SR3 version, and now I`m getting a "401 error".
What should I do?
Oleg Chernavin 11/23/2005 01:18 pm
401 simply means that you have to logon the site first.

Oleg.
Michal 11/23/2005 11:25 pm
> 401 simply means that you have to logon the site first.
>
> Oleg.

I have logged on to the site. The site is up when I try to download, but I still get a 401 messege? I`m not sure what to do. When I play the same link in Real Player it plays fine. What am I doing wrong?
Oleg Chernavin 11/24/2005 01:00 pm
So, you can copy the link to clipboard, paste it to the RealPlayer and it plays well? If so, can you please send me the link, so I could check it myself? If you don`t want to share it here, please write me to support@metaproducts.com

Oleg.
Michal 11/25/2005 12:34 am
> So, you can copy the link to clipboard, paste it to the RealPlayer and it plays well? If so, can you please send me the link, so I could check it myself? If you don`t want to share it here, please write me to support@metaproducts.com
>
> Oleg.

I just sent you an email, I can`t wait to hear from you!
-Mickey
Oleg Chernavin 11/25/2005 02:35 am
OK. I should be getting it from our support today.

Oleg.
Michal 11/29/2005 04:48 am
> OK. I should be getting it from our support today.
>
> Oleg.

Did you get it?
Oleg Chernavin 11/29/2005 05:04 am
I think, not. Can I write you myself to the E-mail address you used in this forum?

Oleg.
Michal 11/29/2005 07:01 pm
Yes! Please do!

> I think, not. Can I write you myself to the E-mail address you used in this forum?
>
> Oleg.

Oleg Chernavin 11/30/2005 04:18 am
OK. Will do.

Oleg.
Michal 12/02/2005 08:26 pm
> OK. Will do.
>
> Oleg.

Did you get it Oleg?
Oleg Chernavin 12/06/2005 05:53 am
Yes, I wrote you my answer on November 30th.

Oleg.
Michal 12/06/2005 08:44 pm
> Yes, I wrote you my answer on November 30th.
>
> Oleg.

Oleg, I looked through all my emails and I don`t see it. Is there anyway you could resend it?

mysableonblond@yahoo.com
Michal 12/06/2005 08:46 pm
Or maybe, could you post your reply here?
Oleg Chernavin 12/07/2005 04:43 am
I just forwarded it to that E-mail address. The previous message was sent to emalineblue@yahoo.com.

Oleg.