Downloading a web page with cult3d player

brokenlove 11/06/2005 09:14 pm
I tried to download the sigle page http://www.nokiamena.com/english/phones/models/9500/demo.htm

It was downloaded ok but when I exported the page the demonstration for the mobile disappeared .
Oleg Chernavin 11/07/2005 05:46 am
This happens because of MS Internet Explorer security settings - it doesn`t allow to run ActiveX control from the disk. I would suggest you to try to browse exported pages in Opera or FireFox browsers.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
brokenlove 11/07/2005 06:39 pm
> This happens because of MS Internet Explorer security settings - it doesn`t allow to run ActiveX control from the disk. I would suggest you to try to browse exported pages in Opera or FireFox browsers.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

It did not work with Firefox , it asked for additional plugin to be downloaded from the internet which is the cult3d already downloaded with Offline Explorer

If I exported the file to CHM it works but with big sites I would prefer to explorer the seperate files with internet explorer
Oleg Chernavin 11/08/2005 05:05 am
You can try to experiment with security settings in MS IE. If this helps, can you please post the results and what setting helped here?

Oleg.
brokenlove 11/08/2005 09:13 pm
> You can try to experiment with security settings in MS IE. If this helps, can you please post the results and what setting helped here?
>
> Oleg.

Nothing help in the security setting of internet explorer even if you enable and allow everthing
Oleg Chernavin 11/09/2005 02:44 am
I see. They are oversecured now. :-)

One other way to try is to change the "Add original URLs" box setting when you export. Sometimes it helps.

Oleg.