Upper_case to Lower_case directory name changed

Jose L 08/25/2005 08:42 am
Hello.I?m using oee v3.9.2088.I?m downloading a very big project that has a few directory name in
Upper_case(in this case the problem is a directoy named "E-Learning")and oee change it to lower_case(e-learning).It?s only in the internal browser,but in my harddisk and whith windows explorer is that right(E-Learning).The probblem is that in this directory are a few swf that oee don?t download.I use the Autosave function to redownload the files missing,(I enable log windows wihth "requests to internal web server"),but the files aren?t download:"SERVER: 404 /Predeterminado/www.cisco.com/e-learning/cmn/vod4e/public/anduncan_12_7_2001_14_16_30/images/space.swf"there are much more files.
I think that perhaps oee don?t use the URL right.I downloaded this project a few times and oee download this dyrectory well.The other time i use the option "evaluate script calculation",but other page whith javascript are download badly(don?t parse well url?s) and i don?t use this function now.
Oleg Chernavin 08/25/2005 10:27 am
I will try to find a solution. Can you please tell me a page URL that contains the links which cannot be solved by Offline Explorer?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Jose L 08/25/2005 12:01 pm
> I will try to find a solution. Can you please tell me a page URL that contains the links which cannot be solved by Offline Explorer?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff.

The problem is that the links to this folder "E-Learning" are in various(much files)web pages and i don?t Know where they are and this directory don?t have a index page.This directory have html page wiht swf files in varios sub-directorys named:anduncan_1_22_2002_12_47_13;anduncan_1_22_2002_13_5F25_50;anduncan_1_5F25_2002_15_46_45;anduncan_1_5F25_2002_15_48_21;bodennis_11_7_2001_14_51_9;dahaywar_6_12_2002_8_48_45;....there are much more.This is a big project that have more than 300000 files and a hundred million of web links.The url is :"http://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/cmn/vod4e/public/anduncan_1_22_2002_12_47_13/".Perhaps if i send you the file whit the project setting you can explore it?.What is this file?.
Another thing related to this and this "E-Learning" directory.I?ve notice that if a link in a project is not download yet,in the internal explorer apears a web page saing "the link to this page are not download yet,please,click in the next link to go online,or click in the other link to add to the project,I remember.Well,if I click in the link to go online,the link is badly because oee don?t change the lower_case to the original upper_case.
Oleg Chernavin 08/25/2005 12:17 pm
Well, the only thing that may help here is that you browse to a page offline that has links which were not downloaded. You will need to change that offline URL from .../e-learning/... to .../E-Learning/... and press Enter. The page will reload, but all links from it should not use the correct upper case letters.

Oleg.