In fact, before exporting all ok.
It seems I`ve not described the problem correctly. Try once more.
- We have a page with links to .zip files (think it can be any kind of file);
- We download it. Notice ALL files are downloaded correctly (html, zip);
- When browsing directly from directory "C:\downloaded" (not parsed files) clicking on link to zip file CAUSES IT`S OPENING;
- After trying to export the project to HTML or .chm file, for example, this links to zip becomes dead (you click on it but nothing happens). It`s important that url is correct! If paste this url in the addres string it opens;
- It take place only in Internet Explorer (Win XP SP2). In Opera, Firefox exported project works (only HTML).
I think it closely connected with adding a string "<!-- saved from url=..." to the header of a file by OE. The string is not the reason, but line feeding bytes...
With best regards, Gen.
Now it works. But unfortunately only with HTML export.