Need help w/ php forum

Boll Weevil 07/05/2005 08:22 pm
Hello. I am trying to download all threads in this forum but am running into problems. The url is http://www.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

So far I have had this project running for about 3 days but it doesn`t appear to be anywhere near being done. My download directory now consists of 269,936 files and 109,765 folders for a total of 9.30 GB. According to OE there are another 2 million files in queue! Sure enough, when I try to browse the project it seems very few of the threads have been downloaded.

Please help because this forum is closing in the next couple days and if I can`t create a mirror it will be gone forever.
Oleg Chernavin 07/09/2005 03:47 am
Please stop downloading it. Then go to URL Filters | Directory in the Project Properties dialog, select Custom... and add the following to the Included Directory keywords list:

postlist.php
showflat.php

Click OK button and press Ctrl+F5 to continue from where it was stopped.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Boll Weevil 07/12/2005 12:52 am
> Please stop downloading it. Then go to URL Filters | Directory in the Project Properties dialog, select Custom... and add the following to the Included Directory keywords list:
> > postlist.php
> showflat.php
> > Click OK button and press Ctrl+F5 to continue from where it was stopped.
> > Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Thanks for the advice. Everything seems to be going fine now although I`m still barely putting a dent in that queue. I suppose it`s just a very large site and I`ll need to be patient because it may take awhile. I`ll report back if I run into any other problems. Thanks again!
Oleg Chernavin 07/12/2005 05:41 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.