Offline Explorer : 302 File moved Problem

olsztynski 07/01/2005 10:25 am
Hi.

I have to download some files from the HTTPS web site of my company.

My application has worked fine still i try to get some attached document ( like zip or doc ) that have space in their name.
In Fact in my page i have link likes <a href=/servelt/download.jsp?fileid=12345> aaa bbb.zip</a> and if i click on the link i well download "aaa bbb.zip".

When i use Offline Explorer on the same url and i look in the download folder the content of `/servelt/download.jsp?fileid=12345` file is :
"<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0; URL=aaa"><TITLE>302 File moved</TITLE></HEAD></HTML>"

and the file `aaa` without any extension is downloaded.

The problem is sometimes i have other links like `aaa ccc.zip` (with a link /servelt/download.jsp?fileid=6789) and in result in my export file ( in chm ), the links on `aaa bbb.zip` and `aaa ccc.zip` give me the same file `aaa` where i expected 2 differents.

I am using Offline Explorer Enterprise 3.8.2048 and i have a direct connection to Internet Without Proxy.

My company have a test instance in HTTP that i have access with a proxy and i do not facing the problem in this configuration where in my download files i only see `download.jsp?fileid=12345` and `download.jsp?fileid=6789` files that content the two different zip.

Thanks.
olsztynski 07/01/2005 10:50 am
Hi again.

I just done a test to access to the HTTP instance without proxy and i found the same problem.

I do not manage to configure Offline to works with my proxy on the HTTPS instance ( where it works fine on the HTTP).

Oleg Chernavin 07/04/2005 08:14 am
Can you please give me the access to that site, so I could see myself what is wrong there? You can E-mail me to support@metaproducts.com.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff