Web page using Frames

Dai 06/30/2005 03:15 am
Hi all,

Could anybody help me to download the following URL, and tell me how to do it ?

http://media.pearsoncmg.com/bc/aw_young_physics_11/pt2a/Media/Electricity/1102Superpos/Main.html

I am using Offline Explorer Enterprise 3.8.2048

Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 06/30/2005 04:38 am
This should be simple - enable downloading from all directories.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Dai 06/30/2005 09:25 pm
Simple ? Have you tried with the URL I provide ? It works OK ? Could you give me the detail instruction ?

It does not work with your simple reply.

Best regards.
Oleg Chernavin 07/01/2005 01:22 am
Yes, it worked. I created a Project with the URL you provided, set Level to 1, selected "Load from the starting server" (using the Wizard) and downloaded it. Perhaps, I am looking at something else - maybe you have some particular link that doesn`t work.

Oleg.
Dai 07/01/2005 02:22 am
Yes, The links for the simulations do not works.

The main page contain links to other pages which have Flash and Java applets for the simulation. Pls open the page in your browser, and click on the links for testing. Your instruction only load the main page, not the simulation links.

Could you help?

Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 07/01/2005 04:55 am
Please select that Project, click the AutoSave button on toolbar and then click Browse. This will show the site and when you click the links, Offline Explorer will load missing files for you.

Oleg.
Dai 07/01/2005 11:59 pm
Yes, it load the missing files but it is a manual way.

I really want to do the settings to download, not manual ways. Could OEE support these?

Pls help. Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 07/04/2005 06:58 am
Sorry, no. Flash file is very complex on that site and Offline Explorer cannot detect all links automatically.

Oleg.