URL filters problem

SomeGuy 06/14/2005 04:19 pm
Hi,
i have an interesting problem. i have a download project in the enterprise version of offline explorer which i use on a daily basis.
This project works according to a url filter i have defined - by folder, if to be accurate. The funny thing is that it works well for a few months and then suddenly the program starts to ignore the filter and just downloads the whole site. If i erase the project and create a new one, with the exact same definitions it works well, for a few months that is, and then the problem comes back. what do i do?

thanks
Oleg Chernavin 06/15/2005 08:50 am
Can you please send me the Project settings when it starts failing? Just select that Project, click Copy button and then paste it to a forum message.

I will see what is wrong there.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
SomeGuy 06/16/2005 06:21 pm
Hi,
first of all thanks for answering,
there is a problem with your proposal - i have copy-paste problems with my windows. it just doesn`t work most of the time. it could be great, though, if u suggested me some way to check it myself. is it a known problem or is it just me :)?

again thanks for the help
Oleg Chernavin 06/17/2005 04:59 am
Perhaps, somehow the site or the Project settings changed. To know the Project is the best way to see what kind of problem you have.

Oleg.