How to include Audio/Video downloads?

Tisa Tashar 05/05/2005 07:57 pm
I have downloaded a website and the audio and video lectures were not included in the download. Should I have `ticked` something to include them or do audios/videos not `download?
Oleg Chernavin 05/06/2005 02:45 am
In most cases, video and audio files are located on other servers. I would suggest you to change the following in the Project Properties dialog - File Filters | Audio - select "Load from any site" in the Location box. Select the same in the Video section. Click OK button and try to download it again.

Does this help?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Thomas 09/14/2005 02:34 pm
> In most cases, video and audio files are located on other servers. I would suggest you to change the following in the Project Properties dialog - File Filters | Audio - select "Load from any site" in the Location box. Select the same in the Video section. Click OK button and try to download it again.
> > Does this help?
> > Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Hi Oleg

I`ve also enountered the same problem. It doesn`t work with me. It`s still not there. But I`m only using the Trial Version. Might the full version do the trick?

King regards

Thomas
Oleg Chernavin 09/15/2005 07:07 am
Full version is not different. Can you please tell me more details on that issue - I will see what can be done.

Oleg.