www.bubblegirls.com website

Harry 03/23/2005 03:50 am
Hi, trying to download bubblegirls.com. Here`s what happens. I log into the site via the embedded OE browser to create a cookie for the php session first of all. Then I go to the login page, and enter my username/password. I hold CTRL+ALT and click to login so that I get URL, referer, set cookie, etc. for my new project file. I get logged in and all files download fine except the videos. I know from past experiece with the site that the videos are quicktime .mov files located in folders organized by name&month in the "/viewer/qtmov" directory. The files do not end in .mov, but rather have no extension at all. Offline Explorer does not even attempt to look at the "qtmov" directory, but yet it downloads all of the other folders in it`s parent directory (viewer). I know that the movie files require a session ID number, and look at the cookies each time they`re accessed. I also noticed that the movie files are not stored in the temporary internet files when you view them during normal browsing (they used to be, but a change to the site was made. Now they don`t). Everything is set up very slick. You cannot choose "save as" for the movie links because they open to an html page which uses an embedded browser plugin for quicktime. And without it storing temporary internet files, the only way to get to the video files is from the "qtmov" directory (www.bubblegirls.com/viewer/qtmov). Any ideas of how to go OE to access this phantom directory? Thanks in advance.
Oleg Chernavin 03/23/2005 07:03 am
Well, you could provide me with the username/password for the site, so I can see myself what can be done. You can send it to support@metaproducts.com .

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Harry 03/23/2005 05:24 pm
Check your email. username/password were provided. I really appreciate the support.

----------------------------------------------
> Well, you could provide me with the username/password for the site, so I can see myself what can be done. You can send it to support@metaproducts.com .
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 03/24/2005 03:24 am
Thank you! I got your E-mail already and I will work on it now.

Oleg.
what was the end result with this issue? 09/24/2006 11:03 pm
I think this is a function of QT v6+...
Oleg Chernavin 09/25/2006 03:57 am
So far, no result. Sorry.

Oleg.