download online books through Table of content

Ay Oyster 03/19/2005 05:03 am
I intend to download some online books from safaribooksonline. specifically, the URL is http://wave.safaribooksonline.com/JVXSL.asp?x=1&mode=toc&sortKey=rank&sortOrder=desc&view=book&xmlid=0-201-61613-0&g=&srchText=WSH&code=&h=&m=&l=1&catid=&s=1&b=1&f=1&t=1&c=1&u=0&r=&o=1&n=1&d=1&p=1&a=0(note that it has already generated a session for me )

I don`t need more than 1 level for all the content, I was able to get this done after spending hours by dragging the links to a new project & modifying the filter settings afterwards, however, my approach misses out the entire images in every pages.

How can I possibly get the images included ?
Oleg Chernavin 03/21/2005 09:46 am
Can you please post your Project settings here? Please selet the Project, click the Copy button on toolbar and then paste it to the forum message. I will see what can be wrong there.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Ay 03/28/2005 05:17 pm
> Can you please post your Project settings here? Please selet the Project, click the Copy button on toolbar and then paste it to the forum message. I will see what can be wrong there.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Thanks.
I am trying to paste the project settings. looks like the form won`t submit because of the number of characters, What I did was to logon with my username, browse to the table of content, create the project settings for that page and then drag all the table of contents link into the project. Here is the copy of the project settings. If you could give me some email, so I can forward it cos I have tried to use this form, it fails. Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2005 06:46 am
You can E-mail them to me to support@metaproducts.com or I can write you using the E-mail you posted in this forum.

Oleg.