www.anatomy.tv

the professor 01/07/2005 08:56 am
Dear Mr Chernavin
Thank you for your great effort , it is outstanding.
i would like to download site www.anatomy.tv
i ahve no problem with the password issue
but what are the best settings , problem is i get many other sites downloaded

thanks and best regards
Oleg Chernavin 01/09/2005 06:16 am
I would suggest you to allow downloading from the starting server only in the Project Properties dialog | URL Filters | Server section. Uncheck the Level setting. Please also make sure that you have "Load using URL Filters" in the Location box of the File Filters | Images section.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
the professor 01/09/2005 09:49 am
> I would suggest you to allow downloading from the starting server only in the Project Properties dialog | URL Filters | Server section. Uncheck the Level setting. Please also make sure that you have "Load using URL Filters" in the Location box of the File Filters | Images section.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Hi Oleg

I exactly did that

the resultant is so small and incomplete
does it have anything to do with Java scripts ??
u can use my name and passowrd if u would like to try

drsamehs
NightingaleSteel

pls delete after using the password

Best regards
Oleg Chernavin 01/10/2005 11:10 am
I just tried to log on the site, but it issued an error: "Server Error in `/` Application". Is it normal?

Oleg.
the professor 01/10/2005 04:18 pm
> I just tried to log on the site, but it issued an error: "Server Error in `/` Application". Is it normal?
>
> Oleg.

Hi Oleg
I have just got a new login
best of luck

User name: drsameh
Password: HorseChocolate
Oleg Chernavin 01/11/2005 10:06 am
I have absolutely the same problem after logging on the site. What to try else?

Oleg.
the professor 01/13/2005 01:46 pm
> I have absolutely the same problem after logging on the site. What to try else?
>
> Oleg.

Hi Oleg

may be the logon is IP address dependant
the best way is you try to register yourself in free trial for one week , it is free , fast , and easy.
Thanks for your efforts and Best of luck
Oleg Chernavin 01/14/2005 04:04 am
The site is tricky. I was able to open it only with Opera. MS IE still doesn`t work with it.

Please try the following - logon the site in Offline Explorer`s Internal Browser. Then click on the links to the desired sections with the Ctrl+Alt keys pressed. This will create a new Project to load the section. Save the Project and download it.

Does this work?

Oleg.