Blank Pages and Images...... continued.

lee 07/30/2004 07:44 pm
Must be a thread size limit at the forum here.

Anyway, 400MB`s downloaded now..... Still going.

Please Please, can you help me get just the recent site with all it`s links with no Blank Pages and Images??? cry cry
I don`t want to store this huge thing. :)
Oleg Chernavin 08/02/2004 11:13 am
Yes, we noticed the problem with the forum. We hope to fix it shortly.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
lee 08/04/2004 01:21 pm
How bout me other issue? Any thoughts how I can get ONLY the last archive without any BLANK pages or images?
Oleg Chernavin 08/05/2004 07:21 am
The server is responsible for these blank files. When you request a URL, it redirects it to another place. Offline Explorer loads all files correctly and it creates the files which contain only the redirection code. When you browse inside Offline Explorer you should not notice any blank files.

To browse outside of Offline Explorer, please export the Project and all links to these blanks will be replaced with real links.

Oleg.
lee 08/16/2004 04:27 pm
Okay, I can understand that.....

But then how do I get all the pages linked from this page, and the ones linked from them?
http://web.archive.org/web/20030419064753/www.restorationhistory.com/&ps.html
Because "standard" settings don`t work on this site as it does on other sites, like I`ve said before, I only get like 7 items the page and it`s Images, setting link levels at 2 etc. etc...
In order to get everything, I seem to have to use "restorationhistory" as a Directory Keyword, but doing that downloads every single archive from the site instead of just the above page with it`s links and soforth.

Is the Redirection thing what`s causing this problem?
So, then is the only way to get all the files is by downloading every single archive at the site?
Oleg Chernavin 08/17/2004 04:54 am
What if you use Level=2 AND the directory keyword?

Oleg.