Rogier 10/30/2003 09:55 am
Hi,

I am using Explorer Enterprise 2.9.1322 SR2. Downloading projects works great. However, clicking the "Map" tab for a particular project has no effect. I am assuming there should be a tree list of all the downloaded directories/files, but nothing is visible. All the directories/files are on the hard drive (I checked), but they just don`t show up in the Map view. Thanks.

Regards,
Rogier
Oleg Chernavin 10/30/2003 11:55 am
Do you see the Project name in the Map or something else?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Rogier 10/30/2003 12:05 pm
> Do you see the Project name in the Map or something else?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

No, it is completely empty. To clarify, displaying a map of the first project I downloaded worked fine. However, after I had downloaded a second project, displaying a map for either one was no longer possible. In addition, after I exited/started the program, the projects are no longer visible (I asked a separate question about this, but since these things may be related, I am mentioning it here as well).

Rogier
Rogier 10/30/2003 03:31 pm
Well, it seems to work as long as I do one project at a time. I run the project, display the map, copy the project files to a different directory for future use, delete the project, start a new project, display that map etc...

If I do not delete the first project before I run the second, I cannot display the map for either one of them. Until a more permanent solution has been found, this will work for me.

Rogier
Oleg Chernavin 10/31/2003 08:32 am
I just tried to reproduce the problem, but several Project downloads didn`t cause any Map loss on my computer.

Maybe you have low free disk space on the disk where your Projects and Maps are located? You can see the directory for Projects, Maps and Templates in the Options dialog | File Locations. Does this help?

Oleg.
Rogier 10/31/2003 08:59 am
> I just tried to reproduce the problem, but several Project downloads didn`t cause any Map loss on my computer.
>
> Maybe you have low free disk space on the disk where your Projects and Maps are located? You can see the directory for Projects, Maps and Templates in the Options dialog | File Locations. Does this help?
>
> Oleg.

Hi Oleg,

I am afraid that`s not it. There is sufficient disk space available. One more strange thing is that when I change the Projects, Templates and Maps directory to a different location and then run a project, the new directory remains empty. Could this be the cause?

Rogier
Oleg Chernavin 11/02/2003 03:27 am
This directory will stay empty until you quit Offline Explorer. When you start it again, it will use the new directory to keep Projects. Does the change help?

Oleg.