Cannot complete

Leonard 10/27/2003 03:34 am
Hi,
I `m use OE to download codeproject homepage. This page require input username and pass to retrieve sourcecode (zip file). But OE only dowloads some files (zip). Most of Zip file is error. Size of it < 1kb and fail to extract. My LAN uses proxy. We use ADSL to connect internet. Could you show me the way to retrieve sourcecode by using OE? thank you.

Regards,
Leo.
Oleg Chernavin 10/27/2003 06:13 am
Hello,

Please check if Offline Explorer doesn`t follow any logout or logoff links on the site. I would suggest you to exclude them using keywords in the URL Filters | Filename section.

Does this help?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
Leonard 10/28/2003 05:01 am
Hi Oleg,
Thanks for your reply, however, i still work not effective. I didn`t logout or logoff. And now, i deleted error zip files to OE redownload it but OE cannot....Can you tell me a good way?

Warmest Regards,
Leo
Oleg Chernavin 10/29/2003 08:36 am
Can you please send me your Project settings to support@metaproducts.com ? I would also ask you to send me your username and password to the same E-mail address, so I could reproduce the problem.

Copying a Project is simple - just select it, click Copy button on toolbar and then paste to the E-mail message.

Oleg.
Leonard 11/04/2003 01:44 am
Hello Oleg,

I sent my settings as you need. Do you receive it? What problem are there in my settings?
Regards,
Leo.
Oleg Chernavin 11/04/2003 04:27 am
No, I haven`t received them. Can you please send them again? Or I can contact you directly, if the E-mail address you specified in the forum is correct.

Oleg.