Downloaded = Queue

Michael 03/29/2006 07:02 am
I try to download a website and my settings are:
Level limit of 999
Download all files
Load files only within the starting server
And when I started to download it and gave me almost 12 thousand downloaded files the queue says 12 thousand files is still waiting to be downloaded. I realized that the current url that OE downloaded is the same as it dowload prevoius url files. Is there any way that prevoius downloaded url can be filter by OE not to be downloaded again? Thanks in advance!
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
If I understand you correctly, all you need to do is to select "Do not load existing files" in the Project Properties dialog. In this case files that were already loaded will not be loaded again.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
Michael 03/29/2006 07:02 am
So everytime I download a site and I don`t want to download files repeatedly all I have to do is to enable "Do not load existing files" at the beggining of the project. Thanks!
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Yes, this mode is very good when you loaded some site partially and you simply want to continue downloading from the same place where download has stopped.

Oleg.
brizzo 04/27/2008 11:37 am
> Yes, this mode is very good when you loaded some site partially and you simply want to continue downloading from the same place where download has stopped.
>
> Oleg.

So if I check "do not download existing files" in properties dialog and select Download - start the program will not overwrite existing files.

Is this correct?
Oleg Chernavin 04/28/2008 05:27 am
Yes, this is true.

Oleg.
brizzo 04/30/2008 09:34 am
> Yes, this is true.
>
> Oleg.

So something is wrong here.

OE doesn''t overwrite files only when i type CTRL + F5.

If I type F5 alone or just start in menu, the project starts from begining and overwrite files, even if "do not download missing files" is marked in options dialog.

It''s an asp website forum (http://www.forumnow.com.br/vip/foruns.asp?forum=94106)
Oleg Chernavin 05/01/2008 01:32 am
You should select "Do not download existing files" in the Project Properties dialog. Then you can press F5 to start the Project and it will skip the files that are already on the disk.

Oleg.