problem with cookies

03/29/2006 07:01 am
hi can someone help me with this site: www.stars2ya.com

it uses an cookie to check weather you are logged in but OEE seems to ignore the cookie, although i have enabled this option.
in IE i am always logged in but in the downloaded site from OEE i am not.
the problem is if you are not logged in you can not download most of the website.

has someone an idea about this?

Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Please try to log on the site in Offline Explorer`s internal browser. Keep it logged on and start downloading the Project. Also make sure that any logout or logoff or sign off link is disabled from downloading in that Project.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
thank you!
it worked this way.

do i have to do it everytime this way or can i schedule it now?
Is there any way on that site to remember you and automatically logon once you open the site? If not, there is another way - go to the site logon page, enter username/password and hold down Alt-Ctrl keys while submitting the form. You will get a new Project that logs on the site. Adjust it to get the site area you want and you can easily schedule it.

Oleg.
> Is there any way on that site to remember you and automatically logon once you open the site? If not, there is another way - go to the site logon page, enter username/password and hold down Alt-Ctrl keys while submitting the form. You will get a new Project that logs on the site. Adjust it to get the site area you want and you can easily schedule it.
>
> Oleg.

this way it?s working.
thank you!
Great!

Oleg.