Aborted!! Why?

hyh 03/29/2006 07:01 am
hello guys ..
Ok Here`s my problem
the Offline Explorer Enterprise find the files and begin downloading (mainly *.jpeg) than it just stop and the `ABORTED` message appear why????
EpsilonX 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> hello guys ..
> Ok Here`s my problem
> the Offline Explorer Enterprise find the files and begin downloading (mainly *.jpeg) than it just stop and the `ABORTED` message appear why????

Got the same problem !
Are u using 2.7..?
I revert back to 2.6 SR1 and its fine !
But now it screws up too !
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Please give me more details on that. A small sample page with such aborted JPG files would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
Saco Cheio 03/29/2006 07:01 am
I`ve got the same problem... Some sites that are aborting:

revistacasaejardim.globo.com
arquitetura.abril.com.br

> Please give me more details on that. A small sample page with such aborted JPG files would be appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MetaProducts corp.
I just downloaded the first page of http://revistacasaejardim.globo.com/ with all its images and no file was aborted. Probably, it is because your Project settings (maybe you set min or max image size limit or dimension limit).

If the above doesn`t help you, please send the Project settings to us to support@metaproducts.com. Simply select the Project, click Copy button and paste it to the E-mail message.

Oleg.
Another suggestion is that you may be using a crack for Offline Explorer Enterprise. All known cracks are poorly written and contain bugs. Thus, they prevent Offline Explorer from working properly.

Oleg.
Si 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> Another suggestion is that you may be using a crack for Offline Explorer Enterprise. All known cracks are poorly written and contain bugs. Thus, they prevent Offline Explorer from working properly.
>
> Oleg.

Well I have this problem, with almost all of my projects it happens on and I always get Aborted. after it`s scanned a few directories/pages. It`s really annoying too, I haven`t got any crack or anything just the trial version. It`s a good program, really useful, but doesn`t fill me with confidence that the newest version doesn`t work properly and isn`t going to persaude me to pay for it until I have a working trial version.
Do you have enough free disk space? If you are out of free space, Offline Explorer stops all downloads and places a flashing yellow sign on the Status Bar - you can click it to see the exact problem.

Does this help?

Oleg.
Rob 10/27/2011 03:30 am
8 Years later and this bug is not fixed. Unbelievable!!
Oleg Chernavin 10/27/2011 08:13 am
Can you please let me know how to reproduce it?

Oleg.