"Add Favorites..." inaccessible

Tomasz Krawczyk 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Hello,
I`ve recently updated Offline Explorer Enterprise from version 2.4 (.902) to 2.5 SR-1 (.972) and I`ve found out that I have been unable to add links or pages browsed inside Internal Browser to IE`s favorites. "Add to favorites" command in context menu simply stays gray all the time. I`ve thought that it was kind of security issue, since I had previously patched holes in Internet Explorer a few times. But I`ve just run oe.exe from 2.4 version and "Add to favorites" command is available. Now I am running oe.exe from version 2.5 SR-1 and this command is UNAVAIABLE. In standalone Internet Explorer everything is OK, I can add new favoties.
How can it be ? Have Microsoft started licencing its Favorites, so adding new ones from non-Microsoft applications is not more free and Metaproducts decided to

Tomas

PS: Just today I`ve downloaded Offline Explorer Ent. 2.6 (.1010) and the issue is still present.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Thank you for reporting this to us. There is no licensing for Favorites. I am investigating the problem now. I will do my best to fix it.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.