bug in project properties(?)

Nico 03/29/2006 07:00 am
I have just noticed that i can not set the value for "skip existing files on lever higher than" to an value bigger than 1. if i press the up arrow the value isn?t increasing and if i set it to 2 manually, exit the properties and then reenter them the value has switched back to 1.
i?m quite shure that this was working before so it might be an bug of one of the later versions.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:00 am
This is simple. You cannot change this setting to a value higher than Level above. I think, this is logical. So, please increase the Level value that is under the URLs field and then you will be able to set higher value in that field.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
i see but it?s still a bug:
i hadn?t set an limit at all but it OE took it like level=1 (although it was greyed out)

i got it to work like this:
enable limit, set it to 10, disable limit, |-> then i could finally increase the "skip existing files on lever higher than" option
Oh, I see now. Thank you! I just fixed it. The new version should be released on the next week, but if you need the update right now, please let me know.

Oleg.
no thanks,
i could get it working already. it only took some additional steps (as described above).

Nico
OK. Good.

Oleg.