Cannot mirror this site

John 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Hi,

I just downloaded a trial version of Offline Explorer Enteprise Edition and I cannot seem to mirror this site: http://babes.ausgamers.com/?agn=browse&ref=120

I want to exactly mirror from this page onwards.

The way it works is, it has a list of babes on that page and then you click on the individual babe and goes to her photo gallery which has mutliple number of pages and you can access those by the links at the bottom i.e. Page 1 , Page 2, etc.

Now on these pages you get thumbnails but when you click on the thumbnails you get the whole enlarged pic.

I have set the site and said load all from starting address and then set level to 3 but it still wont download.

Can anyone offer me any type of assistance please?
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Hello,

I just tried to load the site and it loaded well with all pages/images, etc. What kind of problem do you have with it? If you load pages, but you get no images, please go to the Project Properties dialog | File Filters | Images and select "Load from any site" in the Location box. Click OK and try to download the Project again.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
Is there a way I can make it so it downloads all the images?... I mean the big pics only... Can you give me all your settings so I can make sure mine are correct?
If you want to skip small images, you can go to the File Filters | Images and select to load files with minimal size of 10 KBs. This will exclude thumbnails.

Oleg.
What do you think the optimal settings would be to download this whole section and all its sub sections of the site but just get the big images?

Thanks in advance!
Try the following - Level=5, go to File Filters | Images, select "Load from any site" in the Location box, select "Load only the selected file sizes", check Minimum size and set 10 Kb there.

Then go to URL Filters | Filename, select "Custom configuration" and add the following two keywords to the Include keywords list:

browse&
image&

Then click OK and start loading the Project.

Oleg.
03/29/2006 07:00 am
It still doesnt seem to download properly. I get all these weird filename but I dont seem to get only the enlarged pictrues?
What i want to happen is that it downloads all the enlarged images on every page of every girl?

Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!
What if you uncheck File Filters | Text - would this help?

Oleg.
Unfortunatly, it doesn`t ?
:(
OK. Please write us to support@metaproducts.com and I will make the configuration file to download what you need.

Oleg.